The house select committee on Jan 6

So you think protesting police violence is radical? That’s not what you were saying during the protests. You supported police reform and agreed with the protestors IIRC.

Fails to make the distinction between rioters and protesters

3 Likes

Are you denying that many of those protests were predicated on lies about what actually happened and based solely on the race of the victim?

Of course I support “police reform”. Of course I agree with the protests of bad shoots and bad investigations.

Do you support rioting? Autonomous zones? Looting? Using dead bodies as an excuse?

4 Likes

Hands up, don’t shoot

4 Likes

We now know how to mess with them and a bunch of FBI infiltrators are now on social media.

October 17 2021. Free the Trespassers II or Justice for Ashlee!!

1 Like

Ashli wasn’t an fbi plant. She was radicalized by qanon.

Allan

1 Like

A trap? It was a Trumper who planned it.

Yep…a peaceful protest but then there were those there who were not of that persuasion that the Pelosi commission is not investigating. It makes those who truly are in search of the truth, to ask why?

3 Likes

I like what the co-host had to say.

It’s all politics.

2 Likes

She’s right.

“The protest went today as best as I would have liked it to go. I didn’t even think a single person was going to show up today because the news and the government terrified people from coming,” Castronuova told Breitbart News of the “Justice for J6” rally in Washington, DC, on Saturday.

…but it’s a good thing they got all of those fences up and had national guards on stand by.

3 Likes

It would have been irresponsible not to be prepared after the fiasco of Jan 6

I know…riiiite? One gunshot was fired. Now…guess who fired it? Maybe it’s the peaceful protestors that should have been prepared by wearing bullet proof vests?

3 Likes

Oh stop. Even with out the maniacs breaking the windows and crawling through that day was a hot mess and you know it.

It would be irresponsible not to prepare accordingly.

You think that woman was peaceful? You think that is the way a peaceful protestor acts? Come on.

If this is a “mostly peaceful protest” that was promoted that way by sources you personally promote, then that day were kids, holding hands, singing kumbaya…period.

3 Likes

What was the government saying to “terrify people from coming”?

“Maniacs” that didn’t bring guns to an “insurrection”. If it was so baaad, what was the actual dollar amount of the damage? Try using reality as a basis for your comparison and when you’re done, there is no comparison between January 6th and the riots across the country in lib cities.

US Capitol suffered nearly $1.5million of damage in January 6 riots (msn.com)

1 Like

Why were they there in the first place? That in itself is a factual threat. How do you like the fences? How about the DC police talking to the military and requesting the national guard? How about how the media described the event about to take place as “right wing rally”. If you are a law abiding citizen, that simply loves their country, all of these things can be intimidating, if not “terrifying”?

1 Like

No. That’s not a peaceful protest That is looting and rioting.

It would be irresponsible to not prepare for the same looting and rioting which is why I the summer many businesses did just that after the first nights of violence.

Huh? Are you so tribal that you have to try to pin a score on everything?

The summer riots were terrible. Absolutely terrible.

The people who stormed OUR CAPITOL and looted it and chanted they wanted to hang out Vice President and ■■■■ in the halls and stole computers. Also terrible.

Sorry you are so blinded by you worship of a man to be able to recognize these simple truths.

1 Like