The house select committee on Jan 6

Yep routers. The hope that preceded the mules.

So Loudermilk just flat-out lied? JFC. Well, I guess it wasn’t a “tour”; it was recon for dip ■■■■■■■

2 Likes

2 Likes

As expected, any source of information that does not conform to your previously conceived opinions is automatically rejected as false. I get it.

There are over 200,000 polling locations. I don’t think they really thought through the logistics on this.

It’s not just the source. It’s the information. Sub stacks about firefights and foreign servers aren’t just bad because they come from bad sources but also because it’s bad information.

I really wish you did get it. Truly.

But then of course there a golden nugget posted by you about Michelle Obama having Joan rivers killed so i don’t expect you to get it. May be in a bit.

Sources!!! :joy:

Guess who caught the COVID?

1 Like

Couldn’t happen to a nicer fellow.

2 Likes

How do you say you are in contact with Proud Boys without saying that you are in contact with Proud Boys?

Ah no- he didn’t lie! The tour he led was just in the part with tunnels that leads to Congressional offices. And they took pics of the stairwells and tunnels because…Scenic! Touristy!

"Instead, the group appeared to have spent all of their time in or around three large buildings housing offices of House lawmakers, which are part of the Capitol complex and have a system of underground tunnels that access the U.S. Capitol building. About five minutes of that time was spent at a series of exhibits in the Cannon House Office Building.

1 Like

What a bunch creeper traitors in the House GOP. Loudermilk said they were just some nice folks he met at a church.

"The January 6 Committee released a series of videos they collected on a Save America rally-goer who made threats toward members of Congress after being taken on a tour by Rep. Barry Loudermilk (R-GA).

The Committee sent out a montage of footage from a man who streamed himself on Facebook the day he attended the rally where former President Donald Trump called on his supporters to march on the U.S. Capitol after losing the 2020 election. The man filmed a companion who was carrying an American flag topped with sharpened point, which he said was “for a certain person.”

“That’s right! That’s for somebody special!” The cameraman said.

After that, the man’s footage shows him marching towards the Capitol with fellow Trump supporters, making several disturbing comments along the way.

“There’s no escape, [Nancy] Pelosi,” the man says. He also issued the threat toward Representatives Chuck Schumer, Jerry Nadler, and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.

“We’re coming for you,” he says. “We’re coming to take you out. We’ll pull you out by your hairs. How ’bout that, Pelosi?”

But…there were fires in Portland!!

1 Like

It’s just all so shocking.

1 Like

Seriously- recon missions led by a congressman to prep insurrectionists for…their “mission”.

Just trying…trying to imagine if this was AOC and this was the day before a massive “Antifa” attack on the Capitol.

1 Like

Lock him up!

1 Like

It’s hard to imagine that, because i’m supposed to believe AOC is a liar for even saying she was afraid that day.

You only must know the key districts in the key battleground states to figure out how to steal an election. It’s not rocket science.

Here where I live, the drop box that I used is outside of our largest public library on a msin street in our downtown. Literally tens of thousands of these hits would have been recorded, many of them multiple times as people commuted to and from work, and delivery drivers passed by.

The problem with Mules is that there is just no connection of the dots betweenvthe cell phone hits and all of the ballots.

Was there a new episode today?

2 Likes

Hell, there is no connection between those ballots and the phantom people that supposedly voted.

Well, you said it.