The house select committee on Jan 6 Pt 2

1 Like

Forced their way in? Thereā€™s video of the police opening the gates and waving them in.

Fake news has probably never shown that though.

2 Likes

Why do you continue down this road? Nobody is saying that those who broke the law by rioting inside the Capitol Building should not face the consequences of their actions.

1 Like

There were folks on these boards that said the folks who the police let into the building did not break any laws.

It is no big deal. A bunch of people rioted at the Capitol ā€¦ prosecute them however is appropriate for the laws they broke and move on. Any attempt by that mob to stop the transfer of power (Stop the Steal!) failed to even slightly delay the process. Biden didnā€™t lose one second of his term to their actions.

1 Like

That is true. My statement was too broad. Everyone of the protesters who entered the building did not break the law.

2 Likes

The protesters arenā€™t the only ones in legal jeopardy for their actions

just stop with the nonsense.

Isnā€™t that what leftist are doing now in the cities they run?

I donā€™t know who that is.

Robert Welch who held some interesting beliefs about communism taking over American society and did something about by cofounding his own society.

Robert Welch co-founded the John Birch Society which has had a visIble PROFOUND IMPACT on right wing thinkingā€¦

ā€¦but we need to worry about Marcuse!

:rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

One can draw a direct line from Welch to the Kochs to Buchanan to Friedman to whatever the hell is going on in the GOP today.

I skipped a few steps admittedly.

So you wish ā€¦

1 Like

It sounds like they are doing a large scale CYA on this. I have seen videos where multiple officers were ordered to pull back because they were outnumbered. I can understand that order because of their safety. But the building was off limits for the public because a government official who had 24/7 Secret Service protection was present in the building.

Internal discipline is not ā€œlegal action.ā€

But Jā€™ACCUSE MARCUSE!

:rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Sounds like an interesting guy. Iā€™ll look into it, thanks.

1 Like

You like lines?

Those who quietly walked through the Capitol after being waved in by Capitol police do not deserve the KGB treatment they have received.

Months in jail without even a hearing for many. Dispicable.

1 Like