The house select committee on Jan 6 Pt 2

You are having an argument with yourself. I have made zero judgements about the video.

There will be two versions of edited video, which means we will see twice as much video, maybe a lot more than twice, drawing different conclusions (maybe). The TCT version will perhaps show the immediate context of the cuts used by the Let’s Go Biden Day Committee (LGBDC), and throw a more comprehensive light on those segments, and lead to different conclusions from the LGBDC narrative. The LGBDC members can likewise perhaps show the immediate context of the TCT selections that shows them in a more comprehensive light that leads to different conclusions. More information, with mutusl cross-examination and scrutiny of the claims being made by various analysts, has to be better for truth-seeking citizens than a single narrative supported by a small percentage of video minutes patched together by a committee whose aim was to disqualify Trump from running again for office.

If only those truth seeking citizens weren’t demanding unedited video for years. Only to quickly start rationalizing edits with copious word usage and newly discovered acronyms.

If only those who oppose releasing partial, selective portions of the tapes had raised the same objections to the Pelosi committee release, they might have more credibility now.

6 Likes

Oppose? Where?

There’s a whole thread complaining about releasing it.

1 Like

I was being a little self centered in my question lol.

Yeah no argument from me there. :smiley:.

5 Likes

3 Likes

They wouldn’t have done it if Ray Epps hadn’t egged them on. FBI plant set up!

3 Likes

Great outcome.

1 Like

2 Likes

A number of protesters and police were harmed during the altercations. Specifically, the Post reported that one police officer was sent to the hospital as a result of injuries sustained during the Department of Interior occupation.

Odd how this one didn’t attract much attention.

5 Likes

Gee I can’t imagine why, relatively speaking.

1 Like

“Mother Earth has always given us what we need to thrive.”

Dumbasses. Where do they think fossil fuels come from?

3 Likes

There wasn’t a script or Ray Epps and his gang of Feds.

Now we know why FOX shot itself in the foot.

2 Likes

Listened to the entire podcast today.

It was incredibly interesting.

Carlson made a lot of good points on J6. His daughter was not far from where Asleep Babbitt was executed that day.

A lot of lying.

More obvious now.

They used it to circumvent bank privacy laws.

Like we have not lost enough privacy.

Distracted by Biden crimes and cocaine pratfalls.

4 Likes

Hey guess what? Peter Navarro is going to trial under criminal contempt of Congress charges for ignoring this subpoena.

In court this morning he tried to weasel out of trial by pretending that Crooked Donald had sprinkled presidential immunity upon him. Judge said “hahahahahahaha! See ya in court!” Next week.

"Judge Amit Mehta has just read a lengthy ruling in the Contempt of Congress case of former Trump advisor Peter Navarro

Navarro’s claims of privilege will NOT avert trial

He’ll face a jury next week…charged w/ snubbing House Jan 6 Cmte "