The guy who killed Khasoggi just gave Jared $2B

Yeah, yeah. What is the alternative? Who?

1 Like

I am sure that you believe that to be true.

Right, and when has leftists ever been interested in the truth?

I hope he makes a trillion.

And to think, they’re even going to make excuses when their masters get stomped at the polls this year. :wink:

The concern for influence peddling is quite lopsided.

was his daddy vice president when he started?

no worries, I’m sure Donald never discusses business with him, nor does he get 10% for the use of his name.

now. if trump runs for president, and if trump wins. then i imagine that if jared is involved he will either divest his interest or hand it over to someone else to act on while he’s involved.

jared achieved great things in the middle east under trump. great things that brandon is ■■■■■■■ up royally. i have never decried hunter’s ability to do business with anyone. there is a difference though, hunter’s ability is based solely on trafficking in the biden name. and the question is about brandon’s knowledge and involvement. not so much after he was vp, but while he was vp. i know you guys think its no big deal, but it is.

3 Likes

That’s because the influence peddling is on the lefts side.

The Kushners have gone their own way, but don’t let that stop you guys from filthy dreams. . . . . . .No joint checking accounts with daddy.

1 Like

It is so funny how blind the eye is when looking at your own team.

1 Like

No president or president’s family has ever been as investigated as the Trump family.

Now it is the Biden family’s turn. :joy:

1 Like

Before committing $2 billion to Mr. Kushner’s fledgling firm, officials at a fund led by the Saudi crown prince questioned taking such a big risk.

Here’s the opening line and it clearly displays the bias of the source. Why would they do this? Maybe it’s because it’s the truth or maybe it’s to combat the fact that the Biden family’s corruption has been exposed and this very source…lied about it for well over a year. Sometimes I’ve heard enough lies from the same source to understand…they are a liar and no longer a trusted news source. Is there something wrong here? Maybe but I’ll wait for something other than a historical liar’s opinion before I make up my mind.

That may be true.

And with all that was found, the supporters didn’t care.

But Hunter Biden’s laptop…. That is totes worth being concerned about.

Hey. Remember when we found out that Kushner was communicating with MBS via WhatsApp and no one gave a ■■■■■

And how much did he rake in charging the government to stay at his properties?

“Taxpayers have reportedly paid President Donald Trump’s luxury hotels and resorts over $1.1 million since he took office, according to documents obtained by the Washington Post,”

For the last six years, the Times has spread one breathless report after another about alleged Trump scandals. None of them has amounted to anything, and some have been outright fabrications.

Color me skeptical.

2 Likes

and if they hadn’t paid it would be illegal

1 Like

I would think that inexplicably pushing for the embargo of Qatar to the surprise of Tillerson when financing for Kushner’s albatross of his Manhattan building when the deal fell through with…. Hmmm… Qatar…. That can’t be right.

And then Tillerson tries to get the embargo lifted… Trump undercuts him… eventually fired Tillerson. Kushner meets with the Saudis and Qatar…. Communicating directly with MBS via WhatsApp so we have zero idea what was said … Khashogi is murdered sometime in there… Pompeo calls for the end of the Embargo on Qatar and lo and behold… Kushner gets his bail out from Qatar. Also as a side prize, Trump gets Qatar as a tenant in one of his less splashy buildings and they never occupy the space.

And literally no one gave a ■■■■■

But I have heard on good authority that Kushner worked for free and there was no way he could be doing anything for personal gain.

1 Like

no one still does.

Hear hear!!

3 Likes