The GOP contributed to Buttigieg for president

The red meat is the Anonymous book that apparently we can’t do threads on. Because it portrays Trump as a complete moron. And reads pretty authentic. Trump is oddly silent on it though. I think he’s moping.

Quit whining to me about the lib troll threads. I don’t work here.

Direct your complaints to @GWH, @Medicswife2002, or @Snow96 if you have an issue. There’s nothing I can help you with. Have a good day.

3 Likes

Exactly…even our alien overlords knew that American flags are the ticket!

2 Likes

Remember with Bush 2 it was popular to put little toothpick American Flags in Dog poop Hor derves like. Now for some reason we got a little Rainbow Pride flag sticking out of a plastic pumpkin on our steps. I love me some gays.

That’s true. Speaking of red meat I did have a filet mignon at Long Horn today. :grin:

Anything to help climate change. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Coincidentally, we’re headed out to the local steak house for dinner tonight as well. It’s been a little while. I’ve really been nailing those homemade goodies lately, but I need a break. lol

Sounds good. :+1:

1 Like

I’m sure this forum will be entertaining if Bootabutt gets the nomination. Post like this will be deleted. :sunglasses:

I hope you do enjoy it…As there is nothing more awesome than a great steak prepared for you and a great steak house…

1 Like

Posts like this will get deleted…why?

For calling him Bootabutt. You know jokes are going to fly like hell if he wins the nomination.

I can think about dozen names myself…and I bet most here can too. :wink:

Well I hope you come up with some good ones, not a good start.

Yeah…but is name calling really necessary…I mean we all get it…he’s gay…

He’s from Indiana, and I’d vote for him…I’d rather see him Run for Governor here. From what I have found out about him…he is a much more right leaning moderate than a liberal. But I don’t know I want to vote for someone to be president who doesn’t already have some executive experience.

1 Like

I might take you more seriously if you go after forum libs and their name calling. :wink:

2 Likes

I have no idea how it’s supposed to be pronounced. I just see it as “butt gig”. :man_shrugging:

In fact, I never even heard of that nobody outside of this forum. lol

Of Fat Donald? Yeah, you don’t get it.

I don’t poke fun at how one looks…but their actions is fair game. :wink:

Still don’t get it, but that’s pretty standard for you.

Yeah yeah yeah…whatever dude.

I know libs are sensitives in certain areas.

Not at all, just come up with some good ones.