The first casualty of war is truth

Biden has said like 20,000 times he will not deploy the military to Ukraine.

And he likes ■■■■■■■ ice cream. So what?

joebidenicecream-joe

He is known as the wolvercream. The big guy is a gobbler.

Nah it’s not that difficult.

High level…war is five days old. Ukraine is not yet beaten, but the Russians have a lot more firepower to bring to bear.

Putin had a call with Macron yesterday. His demands? Recognize Crimea is part of Russia, Ukraine must be a demilitarized neutral country.

Therefore the war will go on.

There you go.

Me too.

1 Like

He said there would be no federal vaccine mandates. How has that gone?

“No, I don’t think it should be mandatory. I wouldn’t demand it be mandatory,” Biden said

In a rare moment of lucidity, Psaki has said something that makes sense. Hopefully it will not change the way policy on the vaccine mandates did.

I understand it tastes bad now. Nevertheless, you bit.

1 Like

Not liking Russ’s odds of surviving World War Z.

That fat ■■■■ could be dinner for about 50 hungry invaders.

Congratulations, you found an idiot.

2 Likes

Interesting article on old Russ.

His days in the drug trade appear to have clouded his judgement. I thought Putin was going after drug dealers, not recruiting them.

Here is an interesting video allegedly of Ukrainians launching a drive-by Molotov cocktail attack on a Russian tank. The video appears to show the attack from two angles. The first is from inside a van. The second is from some distance behind.

The problem is that the first clip shows a tank-style tractor mechanism, but the second shows a vehicle with four truck-style wheels. The vehicle that was attacked is different in the two clips.

The first clip has a video-game feel to it in my opinion. The clip starts with a male voice saying in Russian, “Come on, come on, light it . . .” or something like that. If the voice is coming from the driver, then he appears to be driving with one hand while holding the camera with the other and yelling instructions. The clip ends with the camera looking upward from under the steering wheel. Where is the driver?

The first clip may well be a modified video from a Russian video game combined with a clip of a real attack on a truck.

I am a little confused by the thread. Is the point that the Ukrainian fighting back successfully is fake?

Well yeah some of it is going to be propaganda…. And?

Here is a link to a Kharkiv Telegram site. You can use the translate features and see what you can find.

My point is that all information about events in Ukraine should be viewed with a lot of skepticism, especially when it supports the narrative from the people promoting it.

1 Like

I subscribed a few days ago. Thanks though.

C’mon man…

Russian warship, go ■■■■ yourself!

:smiling_face_with_tear: “Those brave Snake Island guards!” :rofl:

1 Like

I need a diaper change, not a ride!

1 Like

The Audio was faked?

Possibly. Their deaths were faked.

You mean the reporting of their death was faked because their made them martyrs and then there was celebrations that they were actually alive?

That’s some good propaganda….

Your martyrs are really alive!!

Faking the audio is trivial.

Must have ran out of mileage on the martyr story.