The FBI Is In Disarray

I don’t know how many times on the media in the past two years I have heard the Steele dossier wasn’t the reason they moved forward. Woe and behold :lying_face:

It wasnt

yeah, i look in but don’t usually respond. today, meh.

I’m not buying his “my ignorance is my defense” defense.

2 Likes

Not from a book pushing media seeker.

He still isn’t being genuine.

They (including Horowitz) are calling them “mistakes, errors and omissions” like they forgot a comma or put it in the wrong mailbox. That’s not what happened.

2 Likes

The lawyer ALTERED an email to reverse the data that showed Page was a CIA operative.

That is as bad as it gets.

It would be akin to switching DNA evidence or planting a drug on a mark.

:fried_egg:

Or planting a throw down gun after killing an unarmed suspect.

3 Likes

As the shock wears off the gravity of the allegations and the report will sink in.

Comey is starting to receive data. He just has a lot more to process.

This is a precursor to what Durham will bring.

Here is a movie recommendation to compare as art imitates life.

Scrambled eggs.

:fried_egg:

A “mistake”. The mistake was in getting caught.

1 Like

Horowitz’s job is to protect the FBI.

1 Like

It’s been 6 months and Wray hasn’t done a damn thing except to cover, stall etc.

Time for him to go.

2 Likes

Wray isn’t going to do anything. Must protect the institution.

3 Likes

They should be sent to prison. But based on past history, they will walk. Probably collect full retirement.

My goodness, a triad of “womp womp”.

Maybe, just maybe, your media is just…stringin you along? :joy_cat:

In his attempts to do so he’s having the opposite effect. Surely even he will realize that at some point?

1 Like

Or, he’s very scared of what will happen to him and his family if he breaks ranks.

Really doubtful Paul this is just perfectly consistent with prior FBI/DOJ heads. It’s what they do.

1 Like

As I was in twilight, the period where you’re just about asleep but listening to your surrounding when I heard Harry Litman on Shannon Bream said that General Flynn was a threat and that it was perfectly natural for FBI to neutralize this threat by going after Flynn.

What the ■■■■■ Did I hear that correctly? This guy Litman was former US attorney and deputy attorney general.

No wonder the feds are so ■■■■■■■ corrupt…and why we can’t find one honest federal attorney to be FBI director. It’s institutionalized.

The more those ■■■■■■■ talk the more I’m convinced of it.

1 Like

There was no threat. All he needed to do was update his questionnaires and register as a Foreign Agent for his work with Turkey, a US/NATO Ally.

Having to revise those documents is common and nobody gets fired or prosecuted for such omissions unless there was clear intent to deceive/lie then they are subject to both but even then it’s rarely done, they’ll just be quietly dropped for unnamed reasons.

2 Likes