The Evil that liberals do

:+1: You’re right todays progressive liberalism sucks!

They are not the all inclusive, tolerant, tree hugging, bleeding heart liberals of decades past, sadly those days are gone, this new bunch are nothing but vicious authoritarian tyrants and the fact that so many are in positions of power posing as elected Democrats it’s dangerous to America.

Voters better wise up quick and the silent majority needs to come out strong in November where the people can do peaceful protest at the polls.

Exactly, it’s not just a few. Cop pulls you over for a broken tail light, decides to interrogate you over what you are doing where are you going etc. Happens all the time and it’s none of their business and they shouldn’t be asking. What percentage of cops have done something like that?

You tell me? How many cops are corrupt? Is it more than the general population? And how may are heroic? Is trying to take down all of them for crimes they didn’t commit evil?

Why are you angry at me? Are you embarrassed by the disgraceful way we are treating people who have done nothing wrong? Are you part of the woke mob?

So. Do you approve of the attempt to convict and destroy an entire group of people? I’m not actually looking for your opinion of me. I am more interested in a Grade-A prime ass reply to the topic.

Not going to happen with Democrats in charge of blue states. Problems with the police departments in those states need reform from Governors to mayors and city councils who are responsible for their poorly run police departments and are also complicit in anarchy riots across the country. :roll_eyes: They literally cause the problem and then riot under the pretense of protesting to “fix” it. :angry:

How many of the good cops are doing anything about the bad cops? The problem is the entire police culture, the good cops can’t do anything about the bad cops, because then they are punished.

I wish I could post the video, but it violates tos, due to the man saying ■■■■ once. But, a black man was stopped, and then literally interrogated about, who he worked for, where he was coming from, where he was going, when he had to return his rental vehicle, etc. The reason for the stop. Going 65 in a zone with a speed limit of 70. The cop gave him warning, and told him it was suspicious to be driving 5 under the speed limit. You could tell in the video, the officer was fishing for any info he could, to get something on the man.

I know some people don’t believe in getting stopped for “driving while black”, but come on. Stopped and given a warning for driving 5 under the speed limit?

1 Like

I will reply to this. But first you must make an attempt to the address the topic. Is it honorable to demonize and destroy an entire group or profession based on the actions of some? A group conviction? Or my term “Chauvinizing” every last cop? Tell me where you stand first. And we’ll take it from there.

There are some good cops. I can’t deny that, I know some. But the entire culture surrounding them, is rotten.

The militarization of the police, the warrior mentality, the us vs them attitude, etc. The entire system needs reform.

1 Like

This is the question. You have yet to answer.

Is it honorable to demonize and destroy an entire group or profession based on the actions of some? Chauvinize everyone?

Are you in favor or opposed. Just come right out and say it please. :+1:

And who largely did this in America after 9-11. It wasn’t largely liberal groups. It was us conservatives. Right wingers who sought to protect the homeland from the Islamic terrorist that were sleeping waiting to be awakened to jump into terror action. Every Muslim I saw was a terrorist. Yeah…that’s right, I was one of those conservatives that did that, and so were most of those conservatives on this board. So let me ask you this…who are you trying to crap now? Liberalism isn’t saying all cops are bad. They are saying that there needs to be system change in the ways that police departments are run. Especially in the bigger cities…a change that the way things are handled, so that good cops can point the finger at bad cops and not be in fear of retribution. So police departments can be free to police themselves and not have a corrupt union organization fighting to keep bad cops on the job.

So now we are all racist…after years of hugging the confederacy, being ok with slavery, and everything the confederacy stood for, your going to call liberalism a lynch mob…what an incredibly short sighted and racist statement that could be perceived to be.

Quite frankly Altair, your daily rant posts against liberalism are losing any meaning when you continue to go deeper down the rabbit hole with O.P.s like this. It is laughable that you use the example of convicting all Muslims in this example, when it could be said that we on the right set the perfect example for liberalism today to do the exact same things to great and outstanding police officers today. I have explained to my 25 year old over and over in the past week, that for every bad cop who does something vile and disgusting, there are 1000 great cops protecting and serving their communities. This he saw first hand at a protest he and I went to last week…where it was more of a rally than a protest, and the cops were there, policing, but also handing out water, cooking burgers and hot dogs to feed the crowd.

You just simply continue on almost daily trying to do the work of Trump by being divisive in nature when you post these kinds of things.

For what and from whom…who have liberals wronged. And why aren’t you also asking for forgiveness? I ask you to get on your knees and beg forgiveness for calling liberals a lynch mob. Two wrongs don’t make you right.

Give up group think and talking points. That is all you Trump cons have. You wait to read what the president says on twitter, or you wait to hear what Rush or Sean says, then you come here and parrot their talking points. Groupthink indeed!

Calling people no better than the Klan, white supremacist or the Taliban? Not shocked at all.

Liberals Suck…as a conservative I am ashamed of this OP and for all the call outs…it is nothing more than conservatives have done years ago after the 9-11 attacks. Grow up Trump Cons…your continued mirroring of the BIG PREZ, is getting quite demeaning to those conservatives here that don’t share his level of wokeness.

Try Uniting us instead of continually dividing us.

10 Likes

Okay you’ver given your opinion of me. Thanks for that.

This is the question. You have yet to answer.

Is it honorable to demonize and destroy an entire group or profession based on the actions of some? Chauvinize everyone?

Are you in favor or opposed. Just come right out and say it please. :+1:

I don’t demonize the idea of the profession. I think it’s honorable to serve and protect ones community. But I do demonize the entire culture surrounding the profession.

There are good cops, but there are a great many bad cops out there.

Stuff like this is all too common. It’s not just the killings, or the brutality, like Sneaky said, it’s the violation of our rights.

I’m angry at you because you are making post after post on the same subject without even making an attempt to understand what people think the problem is.

Instead you just bandy about your unsupported opinion as if it’s fact and make no attempt to debate the subject.

Not to mention committing every sin you accuse others of committing.

Do you want to debate and discuss?

Then stop throwing out unsupported opinion about what you think others think and learn to go behind the emotion and actually LISTEN to them.

1 Like

Then you are in opposition to your party. Thank you for being independent.

I’m pretty damn liberal. But I don’t agree with them on everything.

Fair enough.

If you read my post you’d know the answer…I said it loud and clear. When I said I told my son…for every bad cop out there we have 1000 good cops…serving and protecting their community. He saw that at the protest rally we were at on Sunday…good cops coming together to decry what happened in Minneapolis.

When I say I need to want to have systemic change, it isn’t blaming cops…it is blaming years and years of improper policing tactics that were allowed, appeased and expected for decades. What we are saying is that it has to stop…We= conservatives and liberals alike.

My post is not an opinion of you. It is an opinion of your opinion. Make no mistake I know the forum rules as well as anyone. I would not make my attack on you personally Altair…it is about the statements you made. That is allowed last I looked. I have no problem with you. I have problems with what you stated…My issues were with the post, not the poster. Remember that. I have no opinion of you. I don’t know you any more than you know me.

2 Likes

Does this include Los Angeles where only 30 percent of the cops are white? Is the minority culture a problem?