The End of An Era

SFC Martland - kicked out for trying to protect a child from being raped by an Afghan cop.

Any guesses as to who was in the White House?

:man_shrugging:

1 Like

It’s not an assumption.

Does it matter? We were turning a blind eye to child sexual abuse well before.

Allan

Good Lord it got worse!

1 Like

No, no it (D)oesn’t. :rofl:

1 Like

“It’s their culture”?
■■■■■■■ animals.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2015/09/21/world/asia/us-soldiers-told-to-ignore-afghan-allies-abuse-of-boys.amp.html

That article, I just don’t have the words.

Well I would say the same about Wahhabism.

It’s their culture and they are welcome to it, without United States cash.

Allan

Yes this has been going on forever and is ingrained in their culture. They are often large affairs with 500-1000 people gathering at a single event. If the boy isn’t owned he will be sold of to the highest bidder if he is owned by another warlord they can try to negotiate a price for a one night stand or transfer of ownership. Once the boy outgrows prepubescent age the majority are cast out or worse.

And all those stories you read are true about the U.S. soldiers hearing the abuse but told by their superiors to be quiet about are true, it’s not like breaking up a chicken fight the officers no its a huge thing there and it would be more like trying to break up something as big as a boxing match.

You act like it’s any better now. Meanwhile, this country is hopelessly bankrupt. I’ll never understand the neocon mindset of spending endlessly to meddle in other countries while our own is such a mess.

1 Like

The mindset is a corrupt one…that chooses to trade the lives of our young men, for the money generated by making the war machine. I don’t have a label for it. I only know how much I despise it.

ChiComs to begin mining rare earth minerals in AStan in 5,4,3,2….

2 Likes

We left in the middle of the night.

Jbiden needs to get all US personnel out of there now.

About a third of 400 some odd districts have been taken over by Taliban.

I just want to take this time to thank all the brave Soldiers who risked their lives to bring home those hindu kush genetics. America rules the cannabis world, thanks in large part to Afghanistan.

1 Like

Bacha means “boy” in Persian.

Baka means “idiot” in Japanese.

Been forever since I saw one of those! Almost triggered me :anguished:

1 Like