The edit button is sorta back but now I can edit others posts

Want him to get the credit :smiley:

He deserves it for sure.

‘Tis typos that make us huuuman. :grin:

Human shuman. I’m going to be wright.

1 Like

Done

.>>>>

Credit doesn’t go to me. It goes to @Girl_from_Ipanema. She ID’d the process.

.>>>>

well apprently “global pinning” does go into each sub category

Thank you, WW. It was @calirepub who found the feature. All I did was see if it could be turned off after editing.

This was a group effort, ask cali, she got hammered with notifications while everyone ‘tested’ it out. :grin:

Thanks to everyone who made this possible.

1 Like

You’re there. I’m changing everyone, but it takes time I don’t often have anymore. Try to get everyone else by tomorrow that was level 2.

Wait, are you saying that i earned level 3 for nothing? If everyone gets it I’m not going to be special anymore…

Can I have a special title or something? Like, Super Awesome Poster Don’t Mess With Her?

Maybe that’s too long.

Maybe just, Banana???

I like bananas.

1 Like

Banana and peanut butter sandwiches are good, super awesome poster don’t mess with her.

You are so right!

No worries man, I appreciate the work you guys are doing. Thanks for the upgrade.

I’m guessing you put me in a regular? If so, thank you.:grin:

Is there some sort of setting where those of us who are able to edit a post that is in wiki mode can disable wiki mode when it’s left on as opposed to cluttering up the thread with @xxxx you left your wiki open?

Bumping as a reminder.

What are we being reminded of? There are 130+ posts that are almost a year old. Are you suggesting we read them all to figure out what’s up here?