The DOJ and FBI buried the Hunter Biden investigation before the 2020 election

If you’re the prosecution, is your goal to convict Hunter Biden or help Trump win an election?

Isn’t it amazing that when the facts are so obviously outrageous, that someone living in Australia who may not be aware of this truth, that they then label it “hyperbole”?

1 Like

Out on 250 million $ bail. Judge Donohue ordered Barrack to surrender his passport, to be fitted with an electronic bracelet, and be subject to GPS monitoring and a curfew. Now flying to NY to answer similar charges. #ETTD

Awesome…the criminal justice system seems to be working.

If the guys a dirtbag then toss his butt in jail…I feel that way about all crooks…from mr barrack to hunter biden and his father if he benefitted from hunters overseas double dealing and has been lying to the American people about those benefits…which we already know he has been.

I m very glad my not keeping score on some white collar crook gave you smartest guys in the room a chance to cement your self perceived intellectual prowess. While you ve been congratulating your selves I ve produced two tv shows a d signed papers to start a second small business for myself and my family.

Some of us use this forum as a distraction…not a lifestyle.

Yet Republican can’t provide proof.

Fox News is a news media outlet. So the claim that it was all media outlets 24 hours per day, 7 days per week and 365 days per year was factually not correct. Therefore, it was not the truth.