The DOJ and FBI buried the Hunter Biden investigation before the 2020 election

Facts such as? :rofl:

I love dealing in facts but so far you have brought none

Must have missed that can u link

why would i, its just a few posts up.

The investigation that has found zero wrong doing… master criminal.

Right. Have they finished with the investigation into the evidence on the laptop?

Democrats are looking for a candidate that can win without the help of the DOJ, FBI, CIA, Big Tech, Newspapers, Magazines, TV, China, Social Media, Twitter, Facebook, Google, crooked poll workers, and crooked Voter Machine technologists pushing him/her across the finish line.

Do you have anyone in mind?

2 Likes

K dil.

No they haven’t. :rofl:

Anonymous source says

Is not documented

Anonymous sources and tweets are your definition of evidence.

Good to know
:sheep:

It is coocoo how far one must stretch reality to avoid the realization that the majority of people just did not like Donald Trump.

I thought we were past 2020 and Democrats were looking for a candidate for 2024.

1 Like

Oh… so that silly conjecture was about the future… not about past grievance.

Got ya

Do you think it will be any different in 2024?

Have the leftist totally forgot that the dnc and hillary paid russain spies for lies about trump?
Who know how much information the dnc and hillary shared with the russians because we have never had an investigation into what all went on to get the fake dossier. And those lies were used to investigate trump for over four years.

1 Like

When are we going to have an investigation into what all went on between the dnc, hillary and the russians?

2 Likes

Seems it’s you who need to do a little fact checking.

The grievance from the GOP?

Doubtful.

But Trump only hires the “best” people. He said so himself. Think maybe he was lying to you the whole time, maybe?

1 Like

So you think the Democrat-ic party will win in 2024. Who will be the nominee? 1% Kamala?

1 Like

anyone but Trump will bring those poll numbers up.

The poll numbers are fine.