The DOJ and FBI buried the Hunter Biden investigation before the 2020 election

Politico reported the federal prosecutor in Delaware blocked warrants and subpoenas related to Hunter Biden in order to aid the Biden campaign.

Last summer, federal officials in Delaware investigating Hunter Biden faced a dilemma. The probe had reached a point where prosecutors could have sought search warrants and issued a flurry of grand jury subpoenas . . .Weiss decided to wait, averting the possibility that the investigation would become a months-long campaign issue.
Hunter Biden’s prosecutor rejected moves that would have revealed probe earlier - POLITICO

Meanwhile the DOJ and FBI have repeatedly done everything thing can to leak false and misleading information in their attempts to destroy Donald Trump.

Here is one commentary on the effects of weaponizing the DOJ and FBI for political purposes:

You cannot have the American people see this many examples of ‘two-tiered justice’ and simultaneously expect the American people to have any confidence in the rule of law.
This is not going to end well. I’m not sure exactly how this is going to end, but I am certain that a bulging and tenuous powder-keg of unstable nitroglycerine exists in the minds of the overwhelming majority of Americans.

Do you agree that selective prosecution and malicious leaks of false and misleading information have destroyed faith in the DOJ?

Or is it good thing that the DOJ hid evidence of corruption from the American voters to protect the Biden family?

1 Like

Interesting article on US attorney David Weiss. A Republican appointed by Donald Trump. Looks like he found himself navigating a tricky situation. He chose to avoid politicizing the Hunter Biden investigation by waiting until after the election. From all accounts in the article, Weiss appears to have handled himself and the investigation professionally.

Plus Biden kept him in is office. And the investigation continues. If Joe had taken the steps to get this swept under the rug then folks would have something to complain about. It is simply still a wait and see thing. And I am pretty sure that the way James Comey handled the Anthony Weiner laptop issue was on his mind.

1 Like

Nothing to see here, folks! (D)on’t question anything!

2 Likes

What questions do you have?

Shocking!?!

1 Like

I fainted twice.

2 Likes

Unlike the left you mean?

I expect non other from CoJ and corrupt FBI.

The Department of Just Us. :wink:

3 Likes

They didn’t bury squat because they didn’t do squat and don’t ever intend to do squat. The two-tier system of justice is beyond denial.

2 Likes

…oh I am sure he was paid.

…and does anyone wonder why? I don’t.

2 Likes

Who bribed this Donald Trump appointed, Republican US attorney?

What is more important in this situation? Re-electing Donald Trump or prosecuting Hunter Biden?

Donald Trump appointed Rod Rosenstein too…and he proved himself to be an establishment insider that purposefully worked from the inside to take him down. Trump did not appoint the best people for their jobs and Christopher Wray proves that.

2 Likes

Who bribed Weiss?

What’s always paramount is to apply the laws of the land, equally to all…period but that didn’t happen now did it?

1 Like

That’s yet to be determined. Weiss has a much better chance of successfully prosecuting Hunter Biden by waiting till after the election. Isn’t that a good thing?

1 Like

It is standard procedure to not politicize investigations before an election.

It is why we, the public did not know about the ongoing investigation into Donald Trump’s campaign leading up to the 2016 election.

So… if you think that the investigation into Hunter Biden not being politicized is bad… you also have to complain that the FBI did the wrong thing in 2016 by not revealing the investigation on Trump.

1 Like