The cry in Hollywood: Where is John Wilkes Booth when we need him?

Being stupid and asking where is booth. I’m not saying she committed any crime. Did you watch the video?

Libs look and listen with awe when Hollywood speaks. She is essentially encouraging an assassination.

2 Likes

She represents ALL liberals. You’ve been around to know one represents all when it comes to liberals.

Same deal with Obama. Get a new talking point.

As it should be, like the red headed little bimbo who ran around with a severed head of the President. Pick any street and threaten to murder someone, you better hope the right person doesn’t hear it.

2 Likes

You know how I feel about Trump. I feel even more strongly that assassination is no answer. No solution.

Carole Cook is hardly alone. Consider this apparent reference to Booth from Johnny Depp:

At a top British music festival on Wednesday, Johnny Depp suggested that Trump be invited to attend. The crowd booed. Depp then added, “You’ve misunderstood me.” He continued, "When was the last time an actor assassinated a president?"
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/fantasizing-about-trumps-assassination-hollywood-shows-its-moral-sickness

Who said the kid was a threat…? Just like Charlottesville here you are…defending it…

Trump is doing a good job destroying his own presidency. He doesn’t need any help.

Prove it. NO, you can’t because you just make things up. No issues, just bile.

If he did indeed get assassinated in such a bold manner, rather than just say indigestion or a potty aneurysm, I would just go to work like an ordinary day.

If Fox News and the Washington Examiner are the OP’s go-top sources for info, no wonder he’s in a perpetual state of upset.

Prove what? That you did? Qas that thread here? I mean if it is it will be easy to show you defending this crap…its what you do…you didnt even argue it. Just blew it off and plowed on.

At about 3 am. :+1:

1 Like

You have totally departed from the truth. I am only sad that it is not possible to block.

Nah…I’m dead on…I just dont care enough to show you…gonna take a play out of your groups book…too bad

You are not telling the truth. Hopefully not intentionally. I wouldn’t bet on it.

What you trying to say?

I forgot, liberals only believe facts if they appear in liberal media. Is the BBC adequately left-wing?

Depp is not alone. Here is a list of other Hollywood stars who made statements that appear to endorse violence against President Trump:

Can you image if conservatives had made similar “jokes” about violence against Obama?

I know, “Love trumps hate.” Can’t you feel the love?

Sorry. Can’t get worked up about people “who imagined violence against” anyone. Ted Nugent had some colorful things to say about Obama, Hillary and a machine gun or something. Still don’t care.