The cruelty is the point

Not spend weeks demonizing them as lepers or terrorists.

Not send the military hundreds of miles from where they are heading in order to be used as political props right before an election.

Not spent my entire time as a candidate or President attacking these people as somehow subhuman.

1 Like

They are not being allowed to apply due to a backlog… The law is very clear that one need not apply at a legal point of entry…

The law is very clear that nobody is legally allowed to crash our borders. Everybody must be screened when they enter the U.S. Even you. So again, what would you do differently?

Anyone who holds positions like those I mentioned and like those in the article and those who support Trump, yes.

There is nothing redeeming in those people that I would make an exception and be friends with them. Life is too short to spend time with people I find deplorable.

Provide sufficient resources to allow them to apply for asylum…

I am.

The wierd thing is that we both agree that whatever breeds incels is destructive… right?

1 Like

Did it ever occur to you that nobody cares if you’re their friend or not? I’ll bet you can’t find one person who gives a ■■■■■

Then why are your questioning my reasons if no one cares?

2 Likes

One woman went to help with the border crisis.

The cruelty is the point.

I don’t owe any global citizen a single dime. There are probably three or four billion people who want to get into the U.S. They are foreign nationals who have no moral or legal claim to any of our funds. What do you want to do to provide for them?

I’m not. I didn’t. I saw you post twice about who you wouldn’t be a friend to and I wondered why you would think anyone cared. I still wonder.

enforcing laws on the books is one thing.

Being cruel is another.

you can enforce the laws without being cruel.

Allan

the United States has signed treaties to take in refugees.

are we going to break those treaties.

Allan

More toxic spew from the Left Wing sewer. Sorry, Serwer.

Sounds good to me.

you’d send the SS St Louis back too, i would bet.

Allan

1 Like

Yes. We signed treaties that were not an our best interest. We cannot save the world by bringing them here and putting them on public assistance.

There was a time in this nation when your word meant something. If we’re not even going to honor our treaties, I guess that day is long gone.

So what do you think should be done with those people?

What should the goverment do with em?

The president took an oath to faithfully execute the laws of our country. Our asylum law requires a hearing for each person speaking asylum.