THE COST: Gov. Newsom DEMANDING $260 MILLION for Medicaid Expansion to Illegal Immigrants | Sean Hannity

California’s Democratic Governor Gavin Newsom released his proposed budget this week; asking for upwards of $260 million to expand Medicaid to undocumented workers and illegal immigrants throughout the state.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.hannity.com//media-room/the-cost-gov-newsom-demanding-260-million-for-medicaid-expansion-to-illegal-immigrants/

Now correct me if I am wrong but isn’t illegal for tax payer funds to be used in this fashion? What happens when illegals flock to California in such numbers that the number turns into a billion a couple of years from now? What happens when it bankrupts the entire state? What’s going to happen when inevitably all the money moves out of the state and into more business friendly places and they can’t be taxed a ridiculous percentage to cover illegal social programs for people that have no business collecting anything from them?

2 Likes

It won’t matter what it cost three four years from now because just like the New York the Governor Cuomo and New York city mayor Bill de Blasio Governor Newsom in California don’t think they’ll be around at that time when this effort of theirs explodes and destroys their states they’re all using this as a platform to get elected as president because as We Know the problem with things like this is that eventually you run out of other people’s money

1 Like

Why do seniors have to pay Medicare premiums to get the Soc Sec they paid into for years and then get a supplemental policy to actually get ‘health care’ - with a cost of about $400 a month. Then Medicare has taken so many medications off their formularly that many of us have to pay cash for our needed daily medication (another $150 a month for me). This is before any co-pay for actually seeing a doctor.

At the same time illegals who have no right to be in this country get free medical care. Just doesn’t seem right.

3 Likes

What happens? They moved to places like Texas where they try to turn our state into the mess they left behind.

1 Like

Corey, We can hope this happens!! Those that voted for this Idiot can now reap the benefits of their Stupidity, all legal tax paying citizens, that are Sane, need to leave!!

One would think we could arrest and impeach these politicians who illegally take part in this unconstitutional and illegal scheme to allow crimes to be committed in our country. Why is nobody standing up to this legally, and taking them down??

1 Like

Wall off the entire state of California. Give it back to Mexico. Stop all aid! Grant them the independence they so desperately want. Then tell them to well come all their caravans. Expel the entire California congressional and Senate delegation as they are no longer part of the USA. Problem solved NO PELOSI, NO FEINSTEIN, NO HARRIS, NO GOV NEWSOM!!

4 Likes

First of Gavin Newsom appointed was rigged. I believe Californians are blind sided hearing he won. Californians are sicked and tired of dirty politics of the Dems. Due to higher taxes manufacturing companies had move. My company had move to Utah in 2008 because of high taxes. Two of my neighbors sold their home and move to Texas and one in Hawaii. Middle Class are moving out of California.

2 Likes

This Newsom is a crook, the only way he won was thru voter fraud. Most REAL Californians dis not vote for him. They used voter fraud to get him elected. The Democrats are crooks and they have taken over here. Is it any coincidence that the worst members of Congress come from California? They have voter fraud down to a science. Soon all that will be left are illegals and low income. It is so hurtful to see what they have turned California into. I am 66, and all my kids and grandkids are here. Unless they can leave I am stuck here. I would leave in a heartbeat given the opportunity. Go to a state that has real American values.

1 Like

California should secede from the US and all Illegals should be bused there for all their free heath care and they can live in a sanctuary state. Pelosi and the Governor do not even care they have blood on there hands because of their sanctuary policies. The American people do not want this far left agenda. 2020 hopefully will tell. I am sure Calif is going to try to get the illegals registered to vote in 2020. Americans need to fight back. I live in FLorida and I am so thankful the new Governor will never make Flora a Sanctuary state.

1 Like

Newsom reminds me of the joker in a batman movie . I’ll definately support Cali taxpayers who have the guts to call for his impeachment. I believe it should be a crime to give 260 million dollars to illegals they are not American taxpayers and not entitled to these benefits!!

1 Like

Go broke…eventually your citizens (legal working people) will have had enough…if they leave please leave your politics behind…lesson learned…no need to destroy another state

This dude has to use “recreational marijuana” to the max. But the people of California voted for him (even though many were probably illegal). So, this is what they are going to get. He knows he will have to raise taxes to pay for this, so he wants the federal government to up the amount they give the state. Even while ignoring federal laws about immigration. It’s amazing how people can think this is ok.

Before long, all of California’s wealthy citizens and businesses will flee the high taxes and crime, the filth and infrastructure failure and all that will be left are the illegals and lower income communities, they can’t fund themselves. It will be chaos like Escape From LA statewide. One massive prison.

As long as they have learned their lesson and leave this poisonous politics behind…we don’t need this to spread…