The Chinese Communist Party is responsible for

Josh Hawley R- Mo. Of the Senate Armed services committee want’s to set up an international committee to investigate the cover up. He want’s to make it possible for victims to collect damages from The Chinese Communists for their negligence. Good idea?

Do you know the answer other than what you’ve been told or think you believe?

Good luck lol.

It seem Josh is more worried about someone to blame then helping American citizen who are currently getting sick and dying.

No. You are terribly confused. I actually warned him. The bad form is to you for your false allegation.

They are covering up and have been from the start which is why theories are floating around.

of course they are covering stuff up their are a authoritarian dictatorship.

2 Likes

It is the topic of the thread…which is about Tom Cotton blaming the Chinese government for each and every American death.

Beyond what it seems.

The China cover up has cost 140,000 lives and finacially wiped out millions of families. Should they just walk away from this?

Is his idea of an international committee a good idea?

It’s a pretty basic question.

1 Like

And most of the left are more worried about blaming Trump for political gain than helping Americans citizens who are currently getting sick and dying.

1 Like

Tom Cotton also has a history of trading in some pretty wild conspiracy theories.

China lied and covered up the extent of the virus early on.

The US also ignored its own intel going back to November and the Trump administration response has been incompetent, ill prepared, and chaotic at every turn.

Both statements are true, and hand waving about China doesn’t let the Trump admin off the hook for being so bad at this.

1 Like

Josh Hawley R- Mo. Of the Senate Armed services committee want’s to set up an international committee to investigate the cover up. He want’s to make it possible for victims to collect damages from The Chinese Communists for their negligence. Good idea?

As I said before … good luck.

For that to be true you have to prove intent or negligence by the Chinese government.

Why do you suppose that is?

There should be a comprehensive investigation into every aspect of this pandemic…looking at every nation’s actions or failures to act, in order to learn and respond better to the next biological threat.

Anyone who was negligent should be held accountable for their negligence.

I understands the logistics. What I don’t understand is why you won’t say whether not you support the investigation. Well?.. :man_shrugging:

Agreed, we can do that once people stop dying.

Because Congress has more important thing to do at this moment like provide aid to business and American citizens.

mmkay