The Chinese Communist Party is responsible for

“Every single world wide death from Covid. Every bit of lost wealth, jobs and retirement savings.”…Senator Tom Cotton. The quote is I remember it. Not exact.

Agree or disagree?

2 Likes

China didn’t create this virus.

Agree!

Who gets most of the blame for this situation in your opinion.

BTW. Senator Cotton has information that you do not.

China get blamed for their failure to be honest with the WHO and the rest of the world, but China has nothing to do with the U.S domestic response to COVID-19.

Do you think China is hiding anything? Should there be more accountability from China?

BTW. The U.S. response has kept the death rate to a fraction pf what was predicted. It’s been an amazing success.

1 Like

we can blame China for a lot of stuff, but they didn’t release this virus with intent so the quote in your OP is non factual.

I’m sorry. But you have no idea of what is or isn’t factual. Senator Cotton probably has more info than you do. Right? You will forgive me if a trust him more than a Canadian keyboard warrior?

Do you think China is covering up anything?

1 Like

Senator cotton is an idiot

2 Likes

Thanks for that. But be careful He is a friend of Sean. And Sean doesn’t allow his friends to be insulted in this forum.

Do you think China is covering up anything?

2 Likes

so Cotton is just repeating a story he saw on Fox without a single named source.

Where in this thread have a let China off the “Hook”
Because I don’t think they are personal to blame for the death of thousands of America?

Fox could have made the story up they didn’t list their source.

[quote=“CanadianJudo, post:5, topic:230031, full:true”]

China get blamed for their failure to be honest with the WHO and the rest of the world, but China has nothing to do with the U.S domestic response to COVID-19.
[/quote]

Not the topic of this thread dude. Quit deflecting.

The topic of this thread is a Tweet by Senator Cotton saying that China is reasonable for every American death.

Must be a nefarious non government agency hell bent on making the American elected government responsible because they happen to have a R behind their name.

We don’t know because the source didn’t proved any proof to support their claim in the article.
I assume Hannity has great faith in the people who work with him at Fox.

which country did?

why no answer?

I did provide an answer.

Are you inciting a contempt of host violation? Bad form.