The caravan! The caravan!

Where are all of the leprosy carrying terrorists who are going to take up residence in the lake houses of Mid West conservative women?

4 Likes

Obviously Trump isn’t taking this invasion force seriously enough. We should probably have our entire military standing guard at the border. That’s the only way I can see us surviving this massive invasion

2 Likes

Don’t forget about the Muslim terrorist amongst them!

2 Likes

I think nuclear missiles in El Paso is the only solution.

The thing is: Isn’t the caravan getting closer?

Shouldn’t we be more frightened than we were? And shouldn’t news coverage of the imminent invasion be increasing? It’s all so confusing.

4 Likes

What’s even more confusing are the people who claim to not be influenced by the cec have suddenly become aggressively uninterested the exact same time…

You raise a good point–especially given how many people here claim not to listen to Rush or watch Fox News.

1 Like

We’re running out of time.

Better act now folks.

Get your leprosy vaccine now, before the invasion.

You’ll also want to get a vaccine so you don’t catch the Muslim. There’s a lot of people with the Muslim in the caravan.

1 Like

well i listen to rush and fox news and i like a good story especially the old serials

they had me interested and then they dropped it like a hot rock

im disappointed

now its voter fraud this voter fraud that

voter fraud is boring

Who can forget the glory days of the forum when we were told approximately 40 “suitcase nukes” had been or would be smuggled over the border and we were days away from a nuclear holocaust.

Apparently the cartels had joined forces with the “terrorists” to destroy their most lucrative market place and only the minutemen who were deploying themselves to the border could save us.

i wish theyd replace the voter fraud story with a good suitcase nuke story

that sounds really interesting

They’ve gone silent because they fear widespread panic among the American populace…they’re quietly making preparations behind the scenes…

Now that’s a memory–real top shelf, old skool hannity forum nonsense. :slight_smile:

Makes me nostalgic for avergbear. :frowning:

2 Likes

Lol indeed

Has the President updated us on the caravan? I’m starting to worry it might be a stealth caravan. Or, maybe they will pick a different point of entry to dodge our Army at the border, like Indiana.

2 Likes

Yet again the liberal White House Steno Pool dutifully scribes whatever horse ■■■■ comes from Republican mouths, and are too terrified to say “hey, this is bunch of horse ■■■■■ because someone might say they are LIBERALLY BIASED.

Remember that time when Obama tried to nuke the US and the bomb got dropped off the coast of South Carolina?

Ahhhhhh we were so young then.

1 Like

I speak for everyone here when I say:

NEED. MORE. CARAVAN!

3 Likes

It is an interesting conversation to be had about how to maintain objective integrity when reporting on people have none.

It’s like republican cowbell

2 Likes