The Blue wave poll of battleground house districts: oh let it be true 10-10-2018

shes enough of a villain to be shown every night on Television in Jersey. (a pelosi liberal ooooo ah scary nancy taking over the speakership once again)

she is the republicans boogeyman, everyone knows it.

Allan

Which polls were false?

I would show you 538 once again.
Just google 538 2016 senate prediction and you will see how false your narrative is.

Allan

Uh huh…I know what you were responding too…

The ones thats said Hillary would win the popular vote by 2%.

Oh wait she did. sorry…

Allan

Impeach Kavanaugh. Put the guy on trial for removal.

Allan

1 Like

The Ken Starr investigations were run by a DEM congress.

Bengaizi investigations were run by a Dem Congress.

.>>>>

Mueller investigation is run by repug congress/senate.

And your point is?

When was the last time dem congress investigated a dem presidency?

No. He was confirmed by a majority vote in the Senate. That’s should be the end of it.

Move on.

.>>>>

2 Likes

Yeah… I agree.

There is no need to deligitimize the court even more than it already has been.

Your point was political use of a Congressional investigations for politics.

Not counting Mueller, that would have been a Republican Congress and Bengazi to torpedo a Clinton run. Even then it almost didn’t work since about 77,000 votes gave him a win even though he got less votes then Clinton.

.>>>>

A Republican Congress has zero interest in investigating Trump. Mueller is being run out of the DoJ under the direction of Rosenstein. The last time I checked Congressional Republicans could be seen calling for his impeachment. Some of the more extreme supporters want him in jail.

So you’re saying the deaths of Americans/ambassador in Libya shouldn’t have been investigated?

I don’t think you know what odd mean.

When was last time Democrat controlled CoJ investigated their leader?

once or twelve times?

“What goes around comes around”

• Brett Kavenaugh

Nope he needs to be impeached.

I guess we shall see.

Allan

endlessly? No.

Allan

Nope, you were talking about Congress being used for political purposes.

An investigation. Sure.

SEVEN investigations to string it out as long as possible? Nope, that was the GOP using Congressional investigations for a political hit job.’

And I’m not a DEM, but I least I’m honest about what the Bengazi investigations were clearly about.

.>>>>