The biggest lie from last nights debate

Mines not.

Which recent White House press secretary admitted she made stuff up?

Its all about government control. If the government is intruding, then it must be bad. :rofl:

There is that liberal lie again. :roll_eyes: that any positive results are because of Obama, PULEESE, there was no positive trends during the “lost years” of the previous Administration.

Simply overturning Obama’s choking regulations unleashed the economy almost immediately, once Obama’s boot was removed from the neck of businesses the stock market exploded and is still going strong.

NO they are not! There up about 3% which is the most it’s been since 10 years.

Yes there was.

The good part. The part who’s economy isn’t being interfered with by high tax states. But every state is doing pretty well.

Dude. The items that I listed ARE the national picture. My company isn’t special. The entire country is in need of skilled labor. All people need to do is to prepare themselves for life. If they do not do this, they have made a choice to work for low wages.

States with the highest poverty rates in the country are almost without exception all those that consistently elect Republicans:

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/slideshows/states-with-the-highest-poverty-rates-in-the-us

• Tennessee.
  • South Carolina.
  • Oklahoma.
  • Arkansas.
  • Alabama.
  • Kentucky.
  • West Virginia.
  • New Mexico
  • Louisiana
  • Mississippi
1 Like

It still matters, what can one do the country is being run by a big spender and if he is beat in 2020 he will likely be replaced by a big spender. I think sadly economic conservatism has died at the national level and everyone is just partying it out hoping they are not the ones in office when another meltdown occurs.

Spending is off the table for all politicians until it becomes close to bankruptcy then they will throw up their hands and claim they have no choice but implement some draconian policy.

In fact, with this last election, everything is off the table. Truth, morals, dignity, compromise and attempts to unite the country. The only thing that matters is the stock market and trolling ‘libs’

Of course truth and morals matter when we are talking about Democrats!!!

2 Likes

I really don’t see the huge political differences in the sides, they bicker over healthcare and immigration but it usually gets kicked down the road. Hate him or love him I don’t think we will be seeing a fiscal conservative Ron Paul type candidate ever again at the national level.

Prove it!

The trend lines in the stock market and employment are clear. Trends that began early in the Obama years have continued under Trump… with no change in the line of the slope initially so where is Trump’s impact. As Trump has continued both trends have softened. That is Trump’s impact. The data are clear – you are using the word “lie” to distract people from the facts.

As to regulations – instead of generalities – cite a regulation that was removed and show the subsequent upturn in performance. That would make your case.

In no area has Trump been harder on regulations than relaxing pollution requirements on coal. At this point, the downward trend in coal use has accelerated from the Obama years. So an obvious fail, or maybe we just say Trump has continued what he used to call “Obama’s war on coal.”

So let’s see an example of measurable impact of deregulation. Otherwise its just hot air.

What are you talking about? The question is Warren’s characterization of how the economy is doing and rather than defining your position, you’ve switched to tossing insults at people who you think have behaved inappropriately. Its very Trumpian to insult people when you have nothing else to say, but it does not speak to the issue.

When vulture capitalist firms hollow out company’s by loading them with debt, you have no reason to fault the employees who lose their jobs for not having prepared correctly.

Bah.

The very day after a D is in the WH, fiscal conservatism will be ALL THE RAGE in RW media, and therefore, in teh GOP party.

Sean will start talking about it non stop. Rush will reverse his recent reversal…I promise.

Anecdotal.

Regardless those type of candidates are not the rage when it comes to the public voting.

Maybe so. but trump did include the promise to eliminate the deficit in…I forget - like 4 years, or something absurd like that…wasn’t it the deficit in 3-4 years and the debt in 8?

I remember listening to him say stuff like that on Hannity’s radio show, and I just couldn’t believe that sean would accept this fantasies…

Anyway, you might be right - RW media was full in on debt/tea party stuff for Romeny and McCain and it didn’t work.

1 Like

No. All ranges of employment have seen improvement. Can you show hiring has mostly been at low wage levels primarily?

True, wages have not gone up much.

Stocks haven’t gone up since Trump was elected? I just checked DJIA 2017+ and it has.

Come on. The job market is good in a variety of sectors and salary ranges. It is a bit counfounding that wages have not gone up with that though.