The Biden Economy is Really looking Up!

I have fighting the spending for over forty years. And stupid people brag about the stock market being high and that makes the economy great for over forty years. That stock market being high does not help those who can’t make ends meet because those in DC can’t stop spending money to buy their way into office.
But to quote many yea the stock market is higher that means live is good. While a young mother does not eat so her children have enough to eat.

I’ve not seen anyone claim that here. Stock market performance in and of itself does not signal a “great” economy but it’s certainly not a bad thing. Many of us aren’t “rich” but have been investing and putting money away diligently and we like seeing our portfolios perform well.

1 Like

Yea for you. And you must not be read everything because it has been claimed here. Ignore inflation. Ignore people having to spend their saving just to put food on the table.
But yea I got mine the economy is roaring right along.

Kindly show me where I said you.

if the prices of goods are inflated because the dollar is worth less, why wouldn’t you expect the prices of other things whose value is reflected in dollars to go up as well?

If you weren’t talking about my posts, then I will redact with apologies.

1 Like

The same posters were poo pooing high stock markets under Trump…among other things. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Well not in this thread but before Feb 2020….

See @W_and_C

Bidenomics!

3 Likes

Housing affordability is the worst it has been in decades…the typical salary required nationwide for homeownership up to $106,500 — a stunning 61% increase from the $59,000 required just four years ago…

1 Like

It’s glorious comrades!

1 Like

People with degrees not finding work, one made 1000 applications and no luck…It’s great I tell ya’ with democrats in charge!

1 Like

Stagflation:

Crushed under debt, can’t save:

But…Trump!

1 Like

Soooo…we need to let millions more come here! Open borders!

1 Like

Pawn shops have inventory glut. Pawn shop owners know what democrats don’t, people aren’t making it, the economy is going down…

1 Like

And there is a whole new sub-class of the population: squatters. Some are people who sneak into unoccupied properties. Some are tenants who can’t (or simply won’t) pay rent. And in many lib locations, local law so heavily favors the occupants that landlords are losing tens (and even hundreds) of thousands of dollars.

And this has spurred a new industry – squatter removal. There are legitimate companies that will get your squatters out for a hefty fee.

Who says Brandon’s economy isn’t creating jobs!!

2 Likes

I don’t know why anyone would want rent property today.

Creating jobs! LOL!

1 Like

2 Likes