The Biden border "security" plan

What do you think border security will look like in a year and how will that affect us?

It’s really tough to get a fix on the Biden plan because nobody is asking. The media is too obsessed with asking him their baby questions. It appears that he wants to end Trump’s enormously successful remain in Mexico program, reinstitute catch and release, halt all deportations for at least 100 days (probably forever) and “reform” the border patrol. By reform I think he means to explain to them that they are not allowed to do their jobs anymore. On top of that, it looks like they will be increasing the cost of your insurance again and giving free coverage to border crashers.

So my question is this. What affect will this have on the United States? Will the caravans start up again once word gets out that they will be given free passage, be protected from deportation and offered tax payer money? Will it be a tidal wave of hundreds of thousands of unscreened third world people we know nothing about?

No, it isn’t.

https://joebiden.com/immigration/

Took me less than 30 seconds.

Congratulations. You’re such a big boy! :clap: How many seconds will it take you to answer the question. Here’s a reminder.

What affect will this have on the United States? Will the caravans start up again once word gets out that they will be given free passage, be protected from deportation and offered tax payer money? Will it be a tidal wave of hundreds of thousands of unscreened third world people we know nothing about?

Why would I read past the abject falsehood in your first sentence?

Dude. Unforced error on your part. My first sentence was a question. How about this then?
The most common word in the Biden plan is “END.” He is pledging to end a bunch of stuff.

So when he fulfills his promise to “END” the remain in Mexico program, an Army of foreign nationals will most certainly resume their trek to the U.S. causing a massive run on the border. So here’s my questions:

1. What do you think Biden will do about it?
  2. What do you think he should do about it?

Where’d you go Doc? This was just getting fun? :unamused:

Jbiden should be more like England

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9042961/amp/Migrants-banned-making-UK-asylum-claims-sea.html

Democrats don’t care who and how many people come to the US illegally. Free education, free healthcare, free housing, free stuff for all!

The bulk of the content in there is a series of complaints about Trump. Most paragraphs start with “Trump”.

Few specifics.

It looks like Biden will be accepting whatever definition of “asylum” a seeker defines, rather than define what it should mean to the USA.

And we’re going to be subject to whatever Libs consider “sensible”.

Immigration laws are set up by Congress. The President’s job is to enforce these laws. Hopefully. there will be 52 Republicans in the Senate. If so, then the Senate has a very strong bargaining chip to see that those laws are enforced…if Biden wants any nominees to anything passed.

That’s not a “plan” for border security, that’s a means to allow illegal migration into America and accommodate the “newcomers” with social benefits and a fast track to citizenship.
J’Bidens handlers and the Dimbulbcrats intend to expand their power base with more illegal citizens casting illegal votes under the guise of “humanitarian emergencies”.