The 2022 NFL Season Thread

The Stiller’s v Bungles game should have ended in a tie.

Neither team deserved to win that display of kicking ineptitude.

A stroke of genius, in the unfortunate seasonal injury to Dak Prescott, the Cowboys have signed Colin Kaepernick!!!:rofl::rofl:

1 Like

he’ll kneel for the anthem in Dallas once…

Kneeling is played. Hell do something else. Maybe just turn his back to the field.

I don’t really know if they’re going to sign him or not, but that’s the buzz.

We already have a NFL season thread, can these be merged ?

Missed it.

1 Like

They’re not signing him. I’m wondering how long it will take before rumors of signing him will evaporate? How long will it take? How old does he have to get? I’m guessing another 10 years.

He was trash when he last played, and he’s probably a lot worse 5 years out of the league. No one is signing him.

I believe Tim Tebow was begging for scraps in the NFL as late as last year. :smile:

You would be correct. Watch this great block he makes on a run play. He’s the guy in motion.

Was it a tiny Ditka, or a full sized Ditka?

lol.

Allan

1 Like

Open season on quarterbacks. Only Steelers getting penalized.

Brady gets sacked and gets a personal foul call in his favor. This league is ■■■■■■■■■

Nothing’s changed in the NFL. Steelers are open targets. Especially the quarterback. These ■■■■■■■ refs. Steelers never get the benefit of calls.

For reference… this is what is a legal hit on the quarterback. I hope the Steelers take note of this for future games and hit the exact same way.

IMO September was like the whole preseason gig. I remember back in the day when the starters would play the entire last preseason game. I think that September showed how much the starters really need some game time before the regular season starts. And what is shocking are the number of major injuries this early in the season. Anyway I am happy to see the Rams and Packers stumble. And the Denver hype was very strange.
Go 49ers!!!

Steelers are screwed today. Every time Brady gets touched he gets a roughing the passer flag thrown. I’m just finishing up playing golf… how many times have the Steelers been flagged for that today?

Put a fork in the Bucs season.

I can’t see Brady leading this team to beat the Rams, Ravens, and 49ers and lead them to the playoffs.

I think the devil have revoked the deal he made with him.

What happened was, teams took note of what Kenny Picket is known to do.