The 2021 NFL Season

Won’t happen. Wasn’t even a flag.

That one play where the Charger nailed Sutton after the interception was bad. How did the refs miss it? Because that fat tub of lard Steeler Wormley shielded the ref with his mammoth backside. Then he turns around and asks for a flag. Too late now. The ref can’t see through 50 inches of blubber.

Good to know that elbows to the head aren’t worthy of penalty flags or fines / suspensions.

NFL is rigged

Good to know Steelers opponents still can’t commit penalties, including hitting Roethlisberger high and late. No penalties called on Tennessee so far, and none will be all game.

1 Like

Steelers have bigger problems than officials. O-line was a big downgrade this season. Would have helped to keep James O’conner too.

NFL is rigged. Steelers opponents can do anything. Hold in particular.

That and Mike Tomlin is a horrible coach. He needs to go. He won a Super Bowl with Cowher’s team.

1 Like

If the Cowboys aren’t up by three scores by halftime, it’s rigged. These Redskins need to be squished.

Cmon man…lol. Lifelong diehard KC fan here. You guys were never in it.

Lol they didn’t get called for anything through the first three quarters of the game.

I wouldn’t call Tomlin horrible. He has some good attributes. He does often get outcoached now. I would say he is mediocre…after Cowher and Noll it was inevitable.

I’d have to say, that regardless of who one was rooting for, we have just witnessed four of the best, most exciting, football games ever played this weekend. If the next three games are as tightly battled, we will be talking about this post season for a long long time.

The Washington Commanders? ■■■■■■■ seriously?

All of the playoff games were close except for two. The two games that included the extra playoff team in each conference.

Absolutely garbage name. Did you expect any different? They sound like a USFL team. BTW, this name was leaked a week ago.

I’m heavily rooting for the Bengals, but I think the Rams are going to squish them. I said that last year too, and was wrong about the winner. Hopefully that happens again.

I was super impressed with the poise of the young Bengals quarterback, Joe Burrows.

1 Like

Poise is the perfect word for him. As good as Mahomes is, that’s the one thing he lacks in the pocket. Runs around like a chicken with his head cut off.

Football is about matchups. The one thing I worry about is the Rams defensive line against the crap Bengals offensive line. It could get ugly.

1 Like

Im a lifelong diehard Chiefs fan, to me it looked like Mahomes lost his confidence after the screw up at the end of the half…Could see it on the first drive of the 2nd half.