The 2020 NFL Season

Three way ties work differently.

However I have gone back to the simulator and it’s now listing KC as the number one in case of a three way tie.

So it was either a glitch or a subtle tiebreaker changed.

What have you guys seen as surprises this season, not just teams but in players. I have been pleasantly surprised with the good tight end play around the league.

I mean Travis Kelsey is always going to be there. Robert Tonyan from Green Bay has become Aaron Rodgers goto the past 5 or 6 games and had a very good early start to the season. Has 10 touchdowns. Green Bay has not had a tight end in quite a few years. Darren Waller has put together a nice little season as well.

I look forward to seeing more from My Chicago Bears Tight End of the future and former Notre Dame Stand out Cole Kmet. This guy is someone I will roster on my fantasy team for next year. He has come into his own the last 4 weeks.

Awesome! Block in the back is no longer a penalty. Good to know!

Not a hit to the helmet? Good to know that’s no longer a penalty too.

No pass interference for an early hit. Must be nice to know you can do anything to your opponent. Only Steelers getting flagged.

Ben Roethlisberger has fallen off a cliff.

I knew it might happen one day.

I didn’t want it to happen when we were 11-0.

The Jets winning this last Sunday wasn’t supposed to happen.

It was an incredible game.

Upsets happen.

Allan

Would have been their 2nd straight had the Jets corner not blown that coverage. The defensive play call was questionable too.

How come Phillip Rivers can run up and down the sidelines yelling at the refs with his mask off? And multiple Steelers have been fined for not wearing theirs properly on the sidelines?

The Cardinals lost yesterday and are likely not going to the playoffs.

The Jets won earlier today and are not likely going to get the first pick in the draft.

The Broncos and Chargers are now battling it out for 3rd place in the AFC West. The Chargers are now leading 16 to 6.

Is the NFL still playing? I haven’t watched it for years and from what I have read I am not alone.

The Chargers won and will likely end up in 3rd place for the AFC West. The 3rd place AFC West team will play the New England Patriots and Houston next year.
The Jacksonville Jaguars will get the first pick of the draft. They will likely pick that Trevor Lawrence guy.

They are evil. They deserve it. And the lowly Cincinnati Bengals have a one game winning streak against the Steelahs. Between the Bengals, The Bearcats and The Buckeyes it was a good week for Cincinnati football.

There was a little bit of criticism towards the NFL when they decided to add a 7th playoff team for each Conference. But even with the 7th playoff team being added, there is still going to be a 10-6 team in the AFC not going to the playoffs.

Locked in for the second pick, whoever that might be.

Allan

538 has their playoff chances at 49%

Allan

The Rams lost yesterday, which helped the Cardinals out. If the Cardinals beat the Rams next Sunday, they will have the tiebreaker over the Rams and go to the playoffs.

My Chiefs gotta get their heads out of their ass or their going to get bounced out in the Divisional round. And stop being cutesy with the trick plays.

1 Like