The 2020 NFL Season

Correct. A football is not round and is subject to spin very strongly. Catching a football is an art.

Allan

Now convinced the league deliberately pushed for Steelers to go 11-0 just so they could screw them the last two weeks.

Just call it the anti-Pitt league and get it over with!

Onside kick? Nobody’s waiting to jump on that ball. You better get your ass on it now. Now a punt, you can avoid. Peter!!

HTTWFT :smirk:

1 Like

The Jets are now 0-13. Will they be the third NFL team to go 0-16?

They better do it. I want the future football god , Trevor Lawrence on the team I have supported for 56 years.

Allan

I don’t see how they beat the Seahawks (esp without Gibson and prob without Smith)

Come back and beat the Panthers and Eagles and there will be a home playoff game in Washington (ish) DC!

1 Like

I hate to say this, but Haskins is just not ready if Alex Smith is a no go this weekend. Currently, I think his status is probable, but I got a feeling he’s going to get downgraded to questionable and eventually doubtful.

I see some flaws in Seattle’s offense that can be exploited however, history shows this team suck against mobile QB’s. So, yeah I agree don’t think we’ll beat Seattle, but can come back and beat Carolina and Philly. My hope is that the Giants and Philly go on losing streaks.

1 Like

The kicking team has to wait for it to go ten yards. The receiving team doesn’t have to jump on it until it goes 10 yards. If they jump on it early, which is preferable, they better make sure it doesn’t squirt out. It’s not easy. The kicking team has blockers in front of the ball and around the ball causing havoc. This is what can happen when you sloppily jump on a spinning ball.

Congrats on the Buffalo Bills on clinching the AFC East division and going to host a playoff game for the first time since 1995.

Stinks that they will play in an empty stadium in the postseason. :frowning:

The Jets won their first game this season by beating the Rams.

It’s hilarious to see the reactions of my fellow Jets fans. They’re upset that the team won.

That was a field goal attempt in the snow.

Not a kickoff.

Because they are now trailing the Jags in the Lose for Lawrence Sweepstakes.

The Bills still have a slim chance of having the bye.

Only one team gets a bye …they cant catch the Chiefs. KC has the tie breaker.

Nope if the Steelers, Chiefs and Bills all finish 13-3, the Bills can get the #1 seed.

At least when I ran it through the playoff simulator, it showed that.

I’ll check again…might be the common opponents tiebreaker that moves up when you have a three team tie.

Won’t happen…but it’s still out there as a possibility.

My point was the ball was spinning. Did you watch the Sunday night game between the Browns and Giants? The Giants kicked that spinner with 4 minutes left. The Browns prepared for it and a guy was in perfect position and he still lost it. The Giants player almost came up with it.

Not me. I am a sam Darnold fan. Get a few more go offense line guys. Another prime wr mims and crowder 1-2. beckon is an animal. So is mm as safety. Q is a serviceable player on the dl. They have a few good players. Need more.

Allan

Easy. Easy. Easy. For any football fan.

Common knowledge.

Allan

If KC and Bill’s end up 13-3, KC would have the tie breaker since they beat the Bills in week 6.