The 2020 NFL Season

Another convenient penalty for the Titans. Amazing how they all get called just at the right moment.

Oh look… another convenient penalty on the Steelers on a critical play. Shocker.

Here comes the ■■■■■■■■ calls starting against the Steelers.

Steelers just won’t get a call in their favor today. ■■■■ these refs. Just call the game for the Ravens.

Stoked to see the Cardinals at 5-2 and no chance of a loss this week. :wink:

1 Like

Brees and Brady tonight.

So far it’s all Brees.

Is nobody watching??

I was.

28 - 0 Saints.
Doesn’t look good for Brady.

Yeah…I’ve turned off the TV and am about to turn off the computer and go read a book!

Have to share this first though.

Three people on Jeopardy who did not have a clue about football.

Cardinals took out the Bills? Did not see that coming.

The Cardinals took out the Bills with a Hail Mary.

1 Like

A hail murray…

4 Likes

I’m almost certain that Brady wishes he’s back with Belicheck.

Bad news: No Ravens/Steelers game on Thanksgiving Night.

The good news is that we still have the Texans/Lions and Washington/Dallas game on Thanksgiving.

OH, JOY!

What a ducking ■■■■■■■■ call on the Steelers. Nothing questionable goes in their favor. ■■■■ these refs. Just give the Bills a touchdown. They called off a penalty against the Bills earlier. Not so much for the Steelers now. Of course the penalties didn’t offset. Steeers can’t even tackle a quarterback by the waist. Apparently it’s illegal for the Steelers to tackle a quarterback at all now. That seems to be the rule going forward.

Woah! No late hit there? I’m shocked!!!

Woah! No pass interference there?? I’m shocked!!!

Bills won’t get anything called on them the rest of the game. Guaranteed.

Jets 4 games from the perfect season.

Don’t screw it up.

Allan

1 Like

Easy questions too. I knew them all. Problem is I wouldn’t know anything about any of the other categories.

I’ve seen this multiple times this season. Just recently the Eagles let the exact same onside kick roll until it hit an Eagles leg who was trying to avoid the ball. Only then was there a scrum. There is a reason for this.

The ball has a nice spin on it. You can’t just go diving on it or you risk pulling a Leon Lett on Thanksgiving day. The ball is spinning and curving towards the opponent slowly while being surrounded by the kicking team. They’re just waiting for someone to mishandle it. A player will only take that chance if he’s in a perfect position to do so.