The 2018 NFL Season Thread

Playoffs:

Colts over Texans
Seahawks over Cowboys
Bears over Eagles
Chargers over Ravens

Indy looking like itā€™s not ready for the season to end today.

1 Like

Very good news

Well so far youā€™ve called the first game right.

Iā€™m wondering if Philly is going to want to keep Nick even if they dont make the SB. I think heā€™s proven himself.

The Steelers seem to have a few players with attitude problems.

The officials ignored a face mask violation against Russell Wilson.

Is Vinovich the ref?

Donā€™t know his name.

Baldwin and Lockett are amazing.

That was a great game. Great defense by both teams.

The onside kick was rather sad for sure.

Iā€™m a bit disappointed the season is over for Seattle, but if they had to lose, Iā€™d rather it be Dallas than a few other teams.

The Colts will play the Chiefs, we wonā€™t know until tomorrow who Dallas plays.

The Chargers did not match up that well against the Ravens and lost to them 22-10 two weeks ago. This is going to be a tough game for the Chargers, but if they can get by with a win against the Ravens today, I think that they will be going to the Super Bowl for the AFC.

Foles has played great every season heā€™s played except the Jeff Fisher years and I think we can look back at those now and realize that was on Jeff Fisher not Foles. Fisher was a HORRIBLE offensive coach stuck in the 1980ā€™s offense. He nearly derailed both Jared Goff and Todd Gurleyā€™s careers with his horrible offense.

Not sure my Dolphins can make it work with the cap and the hit they are going to take when they cut Tannehill but Iā€™d love to see him in Miami.

Yes, I agree. The Chargers Ravens game has been boring. Could be partly because I dont care much about either team.

Looking forward to the Bears and Eagles soon.

Chargers defeated the Ravens and will face the Patriots in the 2nd round.

A huge victory for the Chargers and their fan.

Donā€™t know why it only just now occurred to me, but thereā€™s a chance (however small) that we could see a Chargers-Rams Super Bowl.

Both teams representing a city which seems ambivalent/apathetic about either one.

Chicago eliminated on a double bounce field goal miss. :smile:

1 Like

Thatā€™s a hell of a gut punch for the Bears. Props to the SB champs for the clutch 4Q TD, and surviving another week.

Eagles advancing to the Divisional Round.

Say hello to a quarterback controversy in Philly.

I agree, I feel badly for the Bears fans to have the season end the way it did. Itā€™s been quite awhile since they even made the playoffs, and a much longer time since a SB win.

Didnā€™t expect them to make the SB, but was hoping they would at least win today.

Of all the possible two teams to end up in the SB, a Chargers-Rams is one Iā€™d want the least. Donā€™t care for either team, but hoping at least one is not from LA or from Boston.

Iā€™m hoping for KC and NO.