The 2018 NFL Season Thread

It’s a bloody travesty.

This is the perfect representation of how I feel at the start of a Steelers’ game, and then as it progresses as the referees make it impossible for them to compete:

I didn’t see the Steeler / Raider game but I’m joyful at the outcome because of the penalty hysteria here.

Plus JuJu had a monster game despite the loss and I have him on one of my fantasy teams and its playoff time. Not guaranteed I’ll win but I was projected to lose and now with only two games left yahoo says I have a 63% chance of winning (go Russel Wilson and Tarik Cohen, my remaining players). Antonio had a bad game for him and is on my other fantasy team but I didn’t need him this week as the rest of my team did awesome and I cannot lose unless Russel Wilson throws for 6 TD’s or something like that. Thats the one rub about fantasy when your playing a guy on one team and playing against him on your other. On one team I need Wilson to have a big night but on the other I need him to not do awesome. Need him somewhere in between.

They lost to the lowly Raiders? Should be a law against it.

Seems like a good day for spoiler teams. Browns, Raiders, 49ers and Dolphins all won today.

Yeah!!! Cowboys win!!!

Poo.

10poos.

And now I am forced to cheer for the Rams tonight, only because a Bears loss could help the Vikings. But then it only matters if the Vikings defeat the Seahawks tomorrow.

KC now in the drivers seat in the AFC, two games ahead of NE.

Would love to see a KC-NO Super Bowl, with KC winning in OT. How fun would that be?

1 Like

Yes! Welcome to the fan club.

1 Like

Very fun. I would like the Vikings to be in the SB, but that is highly unlikely now. I’d be more than happy to have those two teams though, with KC winning.

I’m a huge Patrick Mahomes fan.

They are really, really good,. Much respect for them.

How bout them packs. Need bears to lose tonight. Will be a great Sunday night game

Still waiting for the refs to hand the Steelers a game.

Do you want to give me a heart attack? Because KC in overtime at the Super Bowl is how you give me a heart attack.

Sorry man. For your sake - if KC gets in, I hope they roll the opponent like the 49ers rolled the Broncos. :wink:

1 Like

Finally saw highlights of the Steeler game. I guffawed out loud to see that the Steelers lost the game on a blocked kick at the end where the Raiders didn’t commit an offsides penalty after last week where the Steelers committed legit offsides penalties three times in a row vs the Chargers on the kick where they lost the game.

Bears D this good or Rams just having a really off night?

13 penalties against the Raiders and only two against the Steelers. But the refs are biased against Pitt?

Bears defense is legit and Goff doesn’t do well in cold weather. I hope this loss lits a fire on their butts.

Chargers are only 1 game back and they play each other again. Chiefs have an edge in tiebreakers due to common opponent record but a Chargers win would force the Chiefs to win out else they slip to the wild card (assuming the Chargers win out).