The 2018 NFL Season Thread

I don’t have a strong dislike for any team, but not a fan of the Raiders. Of course some teams I like more than others. The Cowboys are one of them. They haven’t been playing a great game today, but obviously neither have the Eagles.

Hard to believe Philly is the defending champion. I know teams often struggle the year after winning a SB, but this is ridiculous. They are probably going to miss the playoffs.

Looking forward to the KC/ Chargers game on Thursday… can’t get enough of Patrick Mahomes.

I completely missed that game, but am very happy about the outcome.

And OF COURSE, Oakland pulls ahead late.

THE LEAGUE IS NOT EVEN TRYING TO HIDE IT AT THIS POINT.

I spoke too soon about the Cowboys and Eagles.

Seriously? The lowly Raiders? Too funny.

Holy cow. Awesome play by the Cowboys.

My mother’s to blame for my hatred of the Cowboys. The Cardinals’ time in the NFC East as one of their rivals didn’t help that. :wink:

No other team in any other league generates the same level of animosity in me, but I’m not fond of the Ducks or the Lakers, either.

Despite the refs lobbing grenades, vials of acid, and feral cats into the Steeler backfield, they are threatening to score and retake the lead.

Lowly San Fran is giving the Broncos all they can handle.

Well I’ll accept your excuse. This time. :joy:

Big play by Prescott and Cooper to put them ahead by 7 points again.

1 Like

Yeah I saw that score. There have been a few surprises today. And what has happened to the Panthers? another loss today.

Wow, the last few minutes of this Cowboys Eagles game has been wild. Absoultey wild.

Late season 5 game skid is not a good way to make the playoffs.

That’s for sure. They have been terrible the last few games, and are probably going to miss the playoffs. Hope this doesn’t lead to the firing of Rivera.

Okay no matter who wins the Pitt/Oak game is more fun than a circus of monkeys high on meth.

Now that I’d like to see.

Big, BIG play by the Philly defense. Guess we are going into OT.

Dallas gets the ball. finish it up boys.

Good game by the Saints. Recovered their groove and are in the playoffs.

1 Like

I feel bad for the Steelers.