The 2018 NFL Season Thread

And I forgot to mention, Aaron Donald gets held on every single damn play! He should be considered as an MVP candidate, the dude is a ■■■■■■■ monster.

I’d love to see a call that ever went in favor of the Steelers like the or this Bill Vinovich ■■■■■■ up tonight.

Nine straight wins for the Texans.

This is my favorite thread at the moment.

1 Like

The last two evening games have been really good. Enjoyed the Dallas/ NO game too, and was glad the Cowboys won.

This ref is going to get a couple playoff games and the super bowl for his outstanding work.

Very much deserved. Unfortunately for the Steelers, this will be the last time they have the pleasure of having a game called by the Vin crew.

I refuse to watch another game put out by this fake league until someone rebels against its persistent and insidious bias against the Steelers.

Why do they hate them? Did someone in the main office have a personal grudge against the Rooneys? Did Bradshaw spit in Goodell’s beer at a Christmas party?

Also? The NFL is clearly conspiring against the Penguins as well. Terrible! Sad! Pathetic!

Anyone care to wager there will be no explanation, no consequences for missing that call that handed the Chargers this game?

It would be amazing for the Steelers to get handed a game, but that doesn’t happen.

It would indeed be amazing.

It would be absolutely astounding if the Steelers were ever handed a playoff victory, or god forbid a Super Bowl.

Yes it certainly would.

One would have to have the eyes of a hawk living by the sea to perceive any time the downtrodden Steelers ever received a break from NFL officiating.

Absolutely. It hasn’t happened in quite a while.

I’m still waiting to see a time the Steelers were simply handed points they shouldn’t have gotten.

It’s why I’ve given up on this travesty of a league. The Steelers stand less chance than a bird of prey residing by the ocean in a camp of starving iron workers of ever having a chance in a game.

I predict the Steelers won’t get the benefit of the doubt on any call the rest of the year. Nothing questionable will go in their favor. As evidenced by this game.

I concur wholeheartedly. By virtue of the league’s evil machinations the Steelers will finish the season with no further wins, they will be knocked out of the playoffs, and Ben will vanish off the face of the earth under mysterious circumstances such that the disappearance of Jimmy Hoffa will look like a game of Clue orchestrated by drunken monkeys in comparison.

Have we not beaten this topic to death now?

My bad. I’m still fired up and pissed off. This was an absolutely atrocious call and nothing will come of it. The league won’t acknowledge anything was done incorrectly, and we’ll see this ■■■■■■■ reffing playoff games.

I get that, but bad calls happen. It’s really unfortunate when is results in a team losing the game. If the TD had been called back, the outcome would have been different.

I just don’t see the point in beating it to death though, what is done is done.

Like a red-headed Pittsburgh child in a room full of NFL referees.

1 Like