THAT WAS FAST: Ocasio-Cortez Says Impeachment ‘Boring,’ Admits She’s ‘Over It’

Originally published at: THAT WAS FAST: Ocasio-Cortez Says Impeachment ‘Boring,’ Admits She’s ‘Over It’ | Sean Hannity

Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez surprised a group of supporters at a town hall event in New York City Thursday; saying “the whole thing is boring” when asked about her party’s latest push to impeach President Trump.

“I think the whole thing is boring,” said AOC at the Queens Library. “He should have been impeached a long time ago. I’m over it. And so that’s how I feel about it because we’ve got work to do.”

“Impeachment of this president is the short-term action we need to preserve our democracy,” she added. “But if we are really going to thrive as a country, we need to make long-term investments and keep our eyes on the prize of social and economic and racial justice in the United States of America. And that’s what this is all about.”

The event was largely overshadowed by a distraught woman who urged fellow New Yorkers to “eat the babies” to combat climate change.

“We’re not going to be here for much longer, because of the climate crisis,” the woman pleaded. “We only have a few months left. I love that you support the Green Deal, but it’s not gonna get rid of fossil fuel. It’s not going to solve the problem fast enough. A Swedish professor said we can eat dead people, but it’s not fast enough! So, I think your next campaign slogan needs to be this: We’ve got to start eating babies.”

“All of you!” she screamed. “You’re a pollutant! Too much Co2. We have to start now. Please — you are so great. I’m so happy that you are supporting a Green New Deal, but it’s not enough. Even if we were to bomb Russia, it’s not enough. There’s too many people, too much pollution. So, we have to get rid of the babies. That’s a big problem. Just stopping having babies just isn’t enough. We need to eat the babies. This is very serious. Please give a response.”

It’s unclear of the woman was an actual climate activist, suffered from mental illness, or was mocking extreme claims made by the far-left lawmaker.

“Hey everyone! We had a fabulous town hall tonight & I’ll be highlighting some moments from it. At one point I was concerned there was a woman in crisis & want to ensure we treat the situation compassionately. Let’s not mock or make a spectacle. let’s work on Medicare for All!” posted AOC on social media.

Read the full report at the Washington Examiner.