That didnt take long...GOP Rep. Doug Collins "Democrats are in love terrorists"

That’s what I wonder whenever a democrat apologizes too.

For instance, Ilhan Omar. I remember quite vividly praise being lavished on her for apologizing. When a republican apologizes? Ulterior movies for doing so.

Complete ■■■■■■■■■

1 Like

Then Trump is a leftist? Kim Jung Un, Putin, just to name a few. He defends the crap out of those guys.

So who are you trying to kid?

I can vouche…because I did too…and we both were right on line with doing so.

2 Likes

He’s negotiating when he says nice thing like that about other leaders. Look at what he does, not what he says. Obviously…

100%. And yes, you were right there as well. Along with quite a few people who still post here.

Nice Spin…If that is what you have to tell yourself. Was he Negotiating when he defended Putin against any type of interference in our election even though his own intelligence agencies had said otherwise. What was the end game in that negotiation?

1 Like

Amen to that. Seems to be progressively getting worse.:roll_eyes:

Obama told you Putin had little effect on the election. Was Obama lying?

What does OBAMA have to do with anything. We all know there was little effect. However, that doesn’t mean that there wasn’t interference.

Try again.

Did Obama think the intel people were lying. And you original story was debunked 3 years ago…

1 Like

Hiw did ya feel about Reagan and ollie north selling em weapons?

5 Likes

Good…and yes…my memory is garbage. I always forget my wallet, keys, cellphone…:sunglasses:

You know I do not support division…period.

Remember when Rep. Collins was honorable? Never happened. He’s always been a sleeze bag.

1 Like

Virtually all of the new gun regulations seriously being suggested, have 70-90% support from the populace, including many NRA members, and many gun owners.

Doing nothing, is a slap in the face to our democratic republic. Giving in a little, would be compromise.

Just be aware you’re not going to get an answer to this.

1 Like

And the ridiculous ones being proposed in VA?

I don’t accept his stupid apology.
He can ■■■■ off.

1 Like

Sure…we can start there, and meet somewhere in the middle.

And if you think we are already in the middle, we are not.

Hey Doug Collins - ■■■■ off! I don’t accept your limp-wristed apology. Amazing that on camera you spout off your ■■■■■■■■ yet don’t have the balls to go back on camera to offer an apology. You spinelessly worm behind twitter. You probably didn’t even write it. Again, ■■■■ off.

2 Likes

I love that the starting point includes private ownership of Nuclear Weapons.

2 Likes