That didnt take long...GOP Rep. Doug Collins "Democrats are in love terrorists"

when they do fund terrorism, yes

Remember when *bama started his political career in the home of domestic terrorists.

Remember when *bama was endorsed by just about every terrorist group in the middle east in 2008.

Remember when *bama inspired “protestors” into killing cops.

3 Likes

Just sounds like Alan Grayson.

Thanks for reminding us! Thank God Donald will destroy that terrorist lovin’ DEMOCRAT party and their vile seditious media this November! Biggest trial since Nuremberg!

Liberal Democrats who love Mooslem terrorists! Are u right? U are so right! :sunglasses:

Can’t remember something that didn’t happen.

3 Likes

Who? Is this supposed to be a post in support of what Collins stated?

Not at all. Of course I don’t support it. But it’s funny how the condemnation only seems to be one sided.

Whose money was it?

What are you talking about? What other sitting member of Congress, let alone someone in leadership, is accusing half of the country of being in love with terrorists? Show me the quote, and I’ll equally condemn any and all of them.

2 Likes

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2015/08/27/politics/hillary-clinton-republicans-terrorist-groups/index.html

The one I remember from Grayson.

Alan Grayson

In an attack ad released in late September, the notoriously outspoken Democratic Incumbent Alan Grayson accused his opponent of being a religious fanatic - and referred to him as “Taliban Dan.”

Hey Doug Collins, ■■■■ Off!

It’s nice how politicians are always so quick to politicize these kinds of events to vilify the entirety of their political opponent’s party.

Note, he didn’t say some democrats are in Love with Terrorists…he says Democrats Are in Love with Terrorists. It is just that kind of vilification that creates great rifts in this country.

He can have his opinion on some democrats. But he can’t broad brush like that it’s just not safe and healthy to the American Public.

4 Likes

Sounds like someone is offended.

Well they can both screw off as well! I still don’t know who Grayson is but Clinton can take a long walk off of a short pier also.

Both of those remarks were over the top hyperbole, and unnecessary.

2 Likes

So what should I do in regard to this statement? Just act outraged?

Do whatever you want.

I assume you also think Collins’ statement was over the to hyperbole as well…

That’s what I’m asking… ok, he said this. Bad Collins. What else is expected of me of here?

Nothing is “expected” of you here. It’s a ■■■■■■■ message board.

1 Like

That works.