That didnt take long...GOP Rep. Doug Collins "Democrats are in love terrorists"

Trump supports MBS and Kim… are you ok with that him supporting terrorists?

1 Like

When an idiotic Congressman, no matter what party, makes an idiotic statement it is worthy of derision.

Wouldn’t you agree?

1 Like

No much worse then a “mooslem terrorist sympathizer” they’re liberal Democrats. :roll_eyes:

Dems make idiotic statements?

All the time.

2 Likes

That was when the divisiveness began kicking into high gear in the country.

Hmm. I wouldn’t know from here.

Donald’s done a fine job de-legitimizing himself.

Nothing a few tweets can’t fix!

1 Like

I can only speak for myself.

Pay closer attention…

1 Like

I think I do. Just can’t recall any from recent memory on here.

Don’t hold your breath waiting for a response.

Trying to find any examples of Dems…

Of Democrats making idiotic statements? Of course they do. Republicans and Donald have no monopoly on that!

Hmmm. Interesting. Learn something new every day! It would be fantastic to see an example of this.

Shouldn’t be that hard to find. Threads get made here almost daily quoting some Democrat saying something stupid.

Democrats are in love with terrorist, why else would they allow Obama to give a country that funds terror billion, why else would they pay for the Steele dossier so Obama could spy illegally on Americans.

1 Like

I absolutely despise neocons! And think about it, this man is a current Chaplain for the Air Force. Where plenty of Democrats are serving our nation, who he has the nerve to call being in love with terrorists. Screw him!

4 Likes

Instead of deflecting from the topic, why not weigh in instead? Are you in support of these comments from Collins? Are you okay with labeling your fellow Americans like this?

3 Likes

They let Obama hand billions to terrorists. They do