Thank you Veterans

Today is Veteran’s Day.

I know we have many who have served in defense of our great country and our freedom on this forum. I think a couple who still are serving.

I just wanted to thank all of you.

Happy Veteran’s Day

11 Likes

Mega Dittos! :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

I am very grateful to all who have served. Thank you. THANK YOU! THANK YOU!!!

1 Like

Originally armistice day. It was changed to Veterans Day.

So let’s not forget the world war 1 vets. Like my late great grandfather.

He went over there to fight the Kaiser and we won.

Allan

1 Like

He might have known my Uncle Orvie…who also served in World War 1…thank you for pointing that out

2 Likes

Best job I ever had.

10 Likes

Thank you all!!! True patriots

1 Like

Thank you to all the veterans who have fought to keep our liberty. The U.S. would not be what it is today without you. We salute your bravery and your integrity.

(Special shoutout to Colonel McCool- who is now retired- and Sergeant Snow. Sgt. Snow took me under his wing and taught me so much about leadership, and he gave me a chance that no person probably wouldn’t have given me- and because of that, I’ve developed into a stronger person)

Some of the best and most memorable times of my life.

1 Like

A lefty hmmmm. :grinning:

1 Like

Years back I was watching Jerry Springer. He had a group of Neo-nazi’s on saying how only white people were smart enough to run everything. And how they were going to make sure that white people held all the power. And a Black Guy stood up and said that they owed a bunch of white, black, brown and yellow men and women in the military a big thank you for fighting and dying to preserve their right to speak like that.
And that pretty much shut them all up. Thank you Veterans!

Thank you veterans for your service!!!

Left-handed gunners: where no good deed goes unpunished. lol

From the hot brass?

1 Like

No burns, just impacts from the ejection port. They add up after a couple of belts. lol

I was thinking you could rig up something to protect your arm, but the ■■■■ you would take from the guys wouldn’t be worth it.