Texas republicans insult another religion

Give me some Ravi any day.

1 Like

As I said…libs don’t give one ■■■■ about Hindus or anyone else for that matter.

Nobody in this thread did that though did we? Try again with something that’s not just your imagination

1 Like

Note, this pertains to my district (TX-22) which is in one of the most diverse counties in Texas (Fort Bend). It has a very large south Asian community. This was absolutely tone deaf on the part of the Fort Bend GOP. I saw this a few days ago when the Democratic Congressional candidate, Sri Preston Kulkarni, posted it on facebook. Not getting great reception among the targeted community.

Sorry you’ve got no sense of humor.

You know, the donkey became the popular symbol of the Democrats because of political cartoonist Thomas Nast in the late 1800s…

and how can you possibly know what every single Hindu in America is feeling?

So…you are not a fan of Social Security, Medicare, FEMA, the U.S. Postal Service or the U.S Military, eh?

Ask libs…they will tell you.

In fact libs will tell em how to feel and think.

Sorry but I just don’t see the humor in degenerating others simply because they are different.

or I could you know ask The Hindu American Foundation

Nast didn’t work in a vacuum. What I said was in fact the start of it.

You mean HAF who is supporting Sri Preston Kulkarni…a democrat candidate for congress?

That one?

Well, you’re certainly different and your seeming about as funny as fanny fungus on a camping trip.

Are they not Hindu enough for you?

Well, I certainly cannot understand why minority groups aren’t FLOCKING to the GOP. Perhaps you can explain that to us.

1 Like

Is that what they tell “em”?

Isn’t he just adorable?

2 Likes

Most assuredly.