TEXAS RAMPAGE: Authorities Release the Identity of the 17-Year-Old Gunman

Yes. But that would also underscore my point .

Something to add to the list, change our society to be less litigious.

No, I am not justifying inaction, I am all for action that A) works and B) doesn’t infringe on the rights of non-criminals. No amount of hysterics on your or anyone else’s part will convince me to budge from that sensible position.

Maybe we should start monitoring yours.

Thought of another point for the list.

Stop vilifying those we disagree with.

I haven’t heard anywhere that the Las Vegas shooter was a heavy drug abuser. Do you or anybody have a link about that?

yeah gimme a bit.

Trump is teaching children that with his crazy FBI rants, that’s for sure.

1 Like

No he didn’t.

Kinda odd that the “journalist” who wrote the accompanying article only mentioned the cross.

Wonder why they didn’t mention the Communist party pin, or the flying spaghetti monster pin.

Ok. I don’t really wonder. Just another hack with an agenda.

I shall now associate all things flying spaghetti monster with his murderous ideology, in the name of Pepe.

Covfefe!

You mean Cthulhu, not flying spaghetti monster.

That image is from the kids FB, which he posted with text. Have you seen the text?

It’s a hoax. Fake news.

Heroine was invented to get people off morphine. Benzos including suboxene was invented to get people off heroine. They are widely abused even by people who never used the underlying drug they were intended to combat.

Classified as ‘anti-anxiety drugs’ (because drug withdrawal causes anxiety), benzos
make people happy (less anxioys), just like cocaine beer, pot, heroin, and every abused drug.

While sometimed considered less addictive (because the physical aspects of withdrawal involve less vomiting and less diarrhea) but the psychological addiction is very intense as are its bad behavior side effects, especially those under withdrawal.

Vegas shooter Stephen Paddock was a benzo abuser, as was Dylan Roof, who shot up a church in Chaleston.

and

1 Like

he’s teaching kids lots of things. the worst of which is to never admit fault for anything. ever.

oh, and showing boys how to treat all of your daughters.

That was the antifa fb page.

I mean, the reason why I’m asking you specifically if you’ve seen the text the kid posted with that image is because if you have it seems you are purposefully doing the same thing you accuse the “journalist” of doing, and if you haven’t seen the text you’re merely ignorantly doing the same thing you accuse the “journalist” of doing.

1 Like

@Gaius, your link only says that the Vegas shooter had “some” anti anxiety meds in his urine and his doctor testified that he was afraid to take medication. That is not a heavy drug abuser.

Fox News host Sean Hannity suggested that school districts should hire at least one person to monitor “every kid’s social media postings,” following the school shooting in Santa Fe, Texas, on Friday.

Alright I’ll look for the sources I originally saw. He was a benzo abuser tho, and benzo users behaving badly and are so common Michael Jackson would write a song about them if he were alive today.

It’s no fun living un a benzo infected neighborhood. That’s for sure.
Whether benzos played a role in his shooting is a question that cannot be answered other than statistically.

Eliminate the guns and you will find out just how easy it is to kill masses of people without them.

1 Like

I seem to remember that a truck was once used in a mass killing.