TEXAS RAMPAGE: Authorities Release the Identity of the 17-Year-Old Gunman

How many of the shooters were drug abusers?

“The Pakistani Embassy in Washington, D.C., confirmed that exchange student Sabika Sheikh was killed in the shooting. Sabika was an exchange student with YES, which is funded by the U.S. State Department. It provides scholarships for secondary school students from countries with significant Muslim populations to spend one academic year in the U.S.”

I’m pretty sure we’re talking about two different things. Cause I’m not talking about drugs what-so-ever right now???

A shotgun and a pistol were used in this one. Where was the AR-15? Thought that was “the weapon of choice” for Mass shootings according to the media?

google Sabika Sheikh. that’s heartbreaking. she was in a foreign land for a year and was gunned down. i can’t imagine what her parents are doing right now being so far away.

the mass shooters (and just plain ole shooters for that matter) use many different types of guns. that’s why i say that this will never stop.

Oh no. No crawfishing now.

1 Like

The number of deaths does not define a “rampage”.

In fact death is not any part of what defines a “rampage”.

You were looking at possible/probable causes. We know that the Las Vegas shooter was a heavy drug abuser.

We know that several school shooters were on psych meds known to list violence including homocide as a rare but present side effect.

1 Like

Another school shooting in Georgia just occurred At least one dead…

1 woman dead after shooting near Mt. Zion High School in Clayton County

Officials said a 21-year-old victim was taken to Atlanta Medical
Center with gunshot wounds to the leg, while another woman was taken to
Piedmont Henry Hospital. Officials said that woman, who was pregnant,
was not shot rather she was hurt when she was pushed. A third
victim, a woman in her 40s, was taken to Southern Regional, but was
later pronounced dead. Officials said she was shot three times in the
chest.

10 to 1 it’s gang violence.

Could well be, at least it wasn’t another bunch of schoolkids.

Why so confident?

When I lived in Atlanta they were #1 in murder, now its Chicago but I am sure Atlanta is not behind. Normally family on family in the summer when it gets hot and people lose control. We need to pray for all of them.

Shooter followed on Instagram (now deleted)

– gunsFansClub
– badgalRobyn
– sickguns
– gunspictures
– guns_fanatics
guns_lovers
– guns.glory
– whitehouse
– ivankatrump
– Flotus
– realdonaldtrump

Why so gleeful posting another “school shooting” that clearly isn’t?

Three women, ages 21 to 40s in a shooting near a school. Not automatically a school shooting.

I believe that was my point. :wink:

got it.

A CNN graphic just claimed in addition to the Santa Fe shooting there have been 22 school shootings this year.

Kinda makes me doubt CNN’s veracity.

1 Like

That’s because they counted everything under the sun to make that 22 number.

1 Like