TEXAS RAMPAGE: Authorities Release the Identity of the 17-Year-Old Gunman

i could not agree more. Well said.

Banning guns is like putting a band aid on gangrene and thinking you’ve found a cure.

3 Likes

Not one person in the entire 220 posts has said anything about banning guns in any way shape or form.

if you’re talking about all guns, that’s not gonna happen. if you’re talking about one gun, i agree. the shooters will simply use other guns to blow away high school students.

Here are the latest school teachers that were gunned down by this monster…

We should charge the guy who did that with murder.

1 Like

You are equating the right to own a gun with the right to be free I think… And that is the heart of the argument I suppose.

…and make sure similar murderes have similar easy access to guns with no ramifications for the gun owner who made it so easy for the monster to gun so efficiently.

Also, we need to make sure future monsters can easily buy guns legally like past masters.

We also should ensure that future monsters have access to the most efficient guns that past monsters have used to such terrible effect.

In short - we need to so nothing to impede future monsters from doing what past monsters have done because…well, because we love guns and the right to own them more than we care about the right of those teachers not be murdered.

I deem you a monster. What do we do about you?

it looks like we’ll do nothing. the next monster should show us who he is around 6/30/18.

What “something” do you propose should be done?

Boils down to you wanting oh so badly to punish others for his crime, sorry, no sale.

i’ve said this a million times. there is no solution. even if we make schools like prisons the monsters will just move 100 yards.

nope. not at all.

Also New York’s SAFE Act which capped semi-auto handgun magaqzine capacity to 7 rounds. But they forgot to carve out an exception for law enforcement so they had to go back in and amend the bill.

Don’t need to say it. It is the left’s ultimate goal.

Oh, and the left doen’t want to ban all guns from all people. I’m sure that politicians, the well connected, celebrities will still be allowed to have their armed guards because, you know, their “special”.

1 Like

Then never mind. I’m done here. Nothing to be done…nothing. We need not discuss any more.

I realise it’s heartbreaking.

That ultra conservative group that always falls in line with Republicans called the ACLU also supported that laws repeal.

Oh wait. They are about as left wing as an organization comes yet agreed Obama’s law on SS financial assistance affecting gun rights needed to go.

1 Like

Which liberty university intern wrote this headline?

1 Like