Texas issues mandatory mask order

abbott finally issued a mandate ordering masks in public. only a couple weeks late
the order includes criminal penalties which he had blocked cities from issuing at the end of april

he still has blood on his hands
https://www.statesman.com/news/20200702/abbott-issues-statewide-mask-order-as-coronavirus-cases-hospitalizations-rise

2 Likes

Not like there’s much choice anymore.

Even Trump is walking back his anti-mask â– â– â– â– â– 

3 Likes

:roll_eyes: This “blood on his hands” garbage is just pathetic.

5 Likes

they dont do â– â– â– â– 

not wearing it

1 Like

thats a half a light year beside the point

their world is narratives. pure and simple

2 Likes

Oppositional Defiant Disorder.

17 Likes

I’ve been wearing a mask in public for 4 months now and so have many recognizable customers I see in the stores I visit.

When can we take them off without fear that the virus is continuing to linger and won’t catch us by surprise?
I also wear protective gloves bec I don’t want to pass anything onto my 2 mini schnauzers, just in case, even if it’s a remote possibility.

5 Likes

oh yay an armchair psychoanalysis/diagnosis with a combination of personal insult from a medically untrained anonymous poster

< chris farley matt foley dance >

2 Likes

it’s not

but cant wait to see what you do next flu season

Tell me more about TDS.

4 Likes

Seems we now have FMDS

5 Likes

sure. it’s a rhetorical description of someone who knee jerk froths anti trump media narrative when faced with the ridiculous absurdity of the nonsense and failings of their own politics

is there anything else you need me to teach you?

The Lone Ranger says mask up, America!

Shame we can’t jump in the wayback machine and see where Arizona, Texas, and Florida would be today if everyone had been more disciplined about masks and social distancing back in May.

4 Likes

In Trump’s defense, who knew this thing could spread like that?

1 Like

What a sissy boy!

Wow, you should change your name from “thinkingman” to “StudlyMan”!

1 Like

Stellar logic.

The anti mask leadership is finally catching on that freeberty isn’t going to make this go away.

2 Likes

only took 120,000 + people dying.

Aaaannnd this is why some states are having to lockdown a second time.