Texas Declares Emergency

Ruining businesses?

They should be taking care of American kids in need. Period.

Conservative compassion at work!

Your boy made a mess at the border…

“The findings, issued by Trump-appointed Inspector General Joseph Cuffari, provide new insight into a policy that became a significant political crisis for the previous administration and a continuing challenge for the current one, which is working to reunite children who remain separated even now.”

1 Like

“Shut down”?
Hardly, the corrupt Dimbulbcrats walked out of the legislature. Seems election integrity isn’t their cup of tea?

There have been a lot of Gun deaths lately. Biden should declare national emergency on that.

Abbot loves his emergency powers.

Republicans:

4 Likes

That’s how communism rolls.

1 Like

Put them in childcare in Democrat run states, then. It’s Democrats bringing them in.

Aiding and abetting crime is a crime. Dems invited them in, they shouldn’t play cuckoo and drop them in republican state nests. That cuckoo in the fable was always painted as unrighteous, lazy and selfish when the story was told. Of course, as a political fable, it could be seen as a story of the shrew replacement of unreliable voters .

In case everyone missed it, patches of Texas were without power again this long weekend.

Cause: It rained a bit.

Today’s, what, day 153 of 2021?

Finding Texans who have accumulated 10 days without power so far this year is easy.

So that’s 6.5% of the year without power so far. Good stuff, emergency Abbot.

Political grandstanding at its finest.

Allan

woops you misspelled “actual leadership”

i bet you dont type it out much though

daycares are getting overrun because Biden’s borderless policies

screw everyone in else in daycares i guess. gotta turn texas blue

good thing

something needs to be done

maybe if there’s less drugs and gangs and murderers coming in across the border there would be less “gun deaths”

but then how will democrats win texas, huh?

your boy is president. try to be responsible now

Actual leadership? It’s a dog whistle.

Nothing more. Nothing less.

Allan

no problem with the border then huh? lol

thanks for your opinion

i see it as the first step toward fixing a huge problem the democrats are exacerbating for votes

wonder what the people in texas think who’ve had properties, communities destroyed, loved ones lost

i m sure you think thats all grandstanding too

I wonder what Texans think about their leadership failure during the electricity outage. That lack of govt oversight allowing electric companies to run wild.

Biden is fixing it much to your dismay.

Goodbye and good riddance to trumps failed programs.

Allan