Texas AG accused of improper influence, abuse of office, bribery and other potential crimes

top aides in the Texas AG’s office have asked for a federal investigation of AG Ken Paxson becasue of accusations of improper influence, abuse of office, bribery and other potential crimes.

7 top aides resigned this week and said “We have a good faith belief that the attorney general is violating federal and/or state law including prohibitions related to improper influence, abuse of office, bribery and other potential criminal offenses,”

Not his first run in with the law. He has been under federal indictment for years for stock related crimes ,although teh trial keeps getting pushed into the future

Hes been involved an a host of other shady actions for years…

meh… I don’t live there.

Try him, convict him and LOCK HIM UP!

Paxton has held on for an amazing amount of time given his legal situation, but I think that time has just about run out.

He better hope he faces only State charges.

He has pissed off every Federal Judge in Texas about 10 times over. :rofl: He would be going to ADX Florence. :rofl:

Assuming he’s guilty, of course.

chip roy a right wing congressman from texas is calling on paxson to resign
https://www.houstonchronicle.com/politics/texas/article/Texas-Rep-Chip-Roy-calls-for-AG-Ken-Paxton-to-15622100.php?utm_campaign=socialflow&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=referral

Hasn’t he had some charges pending for some financial thing for over 5 years?

Amazingly long.

I believe so.

You know you’ve done wrong when your staff turns you in.