Terrorist Watch List unConstitutional-Finally

Or the even scarier…

“they’re using our freedoms against us.”

Yes I do. And I remember you being a staunch opponent of the Patriot Acts.

My apologies.

I hope you will stay consistent and oppose any such legislation in the future.

2 Likes

Do you remember these words…it’s not terrorist attack that scares me…it what they…meaning our goverment will do afterwards that scares me.

I wrote those words about 14 years ago here on this forum. And I still use it.

Just like mass shootings. Lib want to do exact same thing that they’re accusing republicans after 9/11. It’s not the shooting that scare me…it’s what libs want to do about it that scares me more.

3 Likes

This is ■■■■■■■ awesome.

1 Like

IIRC this is one matter on which you’ve been consistent for years and I have been in complete agreement with you on.

1 Like

I do. That’s back when could agree on some things. It’s why I’m so gobsmacked that the right went all in for a crazy authoritarian like Trump with no uprising to primary him.

I’ve said many times, if we are going to allow easy access to rapid fire, high capacity weapons, we need to learn to live with mass shootings. Period.

Either we confiscate most firearms (a solution that will do more harm than good) or we live with it. The rest is just political masturbation.

1 Like

All those so-called liberals that agreed with me back then…basically called me a racist when I hold Obama to that same standard.

I was “One” of those good cons…and over night I became a racist con when Obama was sworn in.

Why?

Because I hold Obama to same standards that I hold Bush and republicans.

I’ve been watching Trump closely…other then extending the Patriot act and reckless spending he hasn’t gave goverment more power. Yes he exercising the power they do have “ICE” for example but other then that. He’s been less intrusive then most presidents.

Oh you can add allow police to buy military grade hardware…one that Obama had shut down. Which BTW I started a thread on old forum applauding Obama for it.

1 Like

“I hereby order” ring a bell?

He’s ruling by EO and claiming powers every bit as much as Obama did.

What laws did he create? What executive order did he signed?

You mean mostly undoing Obama EO’s?

What rights have Trump intruded on?

He supports civil asset forfeiture.

He supports seizing guns first asking questions later on criminal cases.

He’s telling his guys to seize property on the border and will pardon them if they break the law while doing it so he can get large parts of the wall built before Election Day.

He has now launched an antitrust probe against four auto companies just because they all agreed to follow California’s strict emissions laws instead of his reduced standards.

Amending already established limitations on what is an “arm” is a far cry from entirely new policies/agencies.

For the wall?

You seen how fast he backed away from that one.

Why should California dictate the laws/standards? IMO those auto makers should make cars for other states.

Why haven’t they? That IMO would be better solution.

So true - yet it was liberals who opposed those departments and cons who told us again and again they were necessary to keep us safe. Ah who can forget the classic “nothing to hide then nothing to fear” from Hannity forum cons.

Oh thats right these days no conservative supported Bush, were opoosed to the Iraq War, knew SH bad no WMD and were the only voices warning against the Patriot Act.

2 Likes

or will have supported Trump.

Sneaky, heads up, I think JohnWK hacked your account :joy:

Jokes aside, havent dug too deep into this, but think this one of those rare occasions where we’re in agreement.

Well done by the judge and by CAIR to support the case.

Ironically, a W. Appointee.

He was thinking about the people, not bodies, people, leaping off the towers to their deaths.

Hook, line and sinker right here. I’ve been questioning it though I will say, from the first time I heard of someone being accidentally put on the list. That is a travesty beyond measure that cannot be poo poohed away, it’s serious ■■■■■ Bigtime. I am very happy to see this thread.

2 Likes

But yet it doesn’t stop libs from doing the exact same thing every time there is a shooting.