Terrorism in Sri Lanka

ISIS considers other faiths as heretics so it possible they identified the new religion “Easter Worshippers” - those who worship the bunny goddess “Fluffy Biggle Wiggle” as heretics.

Odd, Hillary used the exact same line. Did they have a phone meeting on it?

and No one worships Easter…

Apparently radical Islam is still having crusades…

And yet here we are, nearly 90 posts in. :wink:

You might want to read up on some Sri Lankan history.

Who knows.

Christians worship during Easter.

The complaint is stupid.

Must be some reason the two heads of the dem party had the exact same talking point, and didn’t mention Christians.

Why torture yourself thinking up “Easter worshiper” instead of just using the word Christians…

Very odd, unless you understand the Deep State agenda to ban the word “Christian.”

1 Like

I don’t know.

Easter worshipers == Christians

The complaint is stupid.

And now you have them coming out saying it was in retaliation to NZ shootings. If true how can libs continue saying it wasn’t against Christians?

And then you Anders Holch Povlsen three of his 4 children killed in Sri Lanka who is worth billions.

Wonder what he’s going to do. I know what I might do.

Easter is the day Christ rose. Who else would worship that except Christians? Jeez.

3 Likes

Banning the word “Christian” is yet another thing that Obama sucks at.

Glad to see christian trump supporters here looking for a way to be victimized along with the people who actually died and were affected

3 Likes

Exactly. It was a term never used before and a collective group of people (liberals) all organically came up with the term Easter worshippers? Not a chance. Christians do not worship Easter.

I do! Every chance I get! In most places I am known as “Altair the magnificent scholar of Sri Lanka!” So there’s that.

1 Like

Helluva post.

It works against the narrative of Muslims being the victims and Christians being perpetrators. They figure if they don’t use the term Christian, nobody will notice that they were Christians.

If you had, you’d know that the vast majority of sectarian violence throughout Sri Lanka’s history has been perpetrated by Buddhists.

oops.