Terrorism in Sri Lanka

Thanks. But it’s not what many are upset about here.

I think of it some, but they are majoring in the minors.

Maybe someday they can rise to your level.

I’ve been numb to it for 30 years.

We don’t use that term here, the place has since cleaned up we prefer “Workplace Violence” and also to refer to each other with the proper pronouns, you can call me ‘Xeta’ unless it’s Saturday then I prefer ‘Zur’.

1 Like

So I had a question in my post. Try answering it.
If you can.

What was the question?

I’m wondering, too, if “Easter worshippers” is the term used because aren’t some Christians infrequent as far as church attendance?

But the crowds tend to get bigger on the holidays, like Christmas and Easter?

And wouldn’t an Islamist terrorist group—known or obscure—be more likely to target a larger crowd?

While there is some truth to what you are saying regarding talking points and gun control, these terrorist threads have shrunk over the years because as @Samm points out some have become numb to them.

That being said the fact that the new Zeland attack was recorded and broadcast had imo a lot to do with its “popularity” or infamy if you will.

The fact that a gun was used obviously added to the whole second amendment debate

All that being said while i don’t agree with how you are saying it, i certainly agree with what you are saying. We all tend to flock to the threads that touch upon our interests or prove our point.

I hate that i have become numb to these Though but if you notice there aren’t a lot of conservatives in here either.
ETA: The cnn story that this was revenge for the New Zeland killings has been up for a bit now. And this thread is dead. Strange that.

3 Likes

Easter worshipers was the agreed upon lib meme to be used in describing these horrific, terrorist, Muslim extremist acts but don’t worry…it’ll all be forgotten soon.

ISIS claiming responsibility

I honestly think that the entire thing is silly.

Christians celebrate Easter. It is the entire reason for the religion.

To try and make a victimhood complex out of not hearing something said exactly how one thinks it should be said is the height of stupidity.

5 Likes

Yes yes. It’s not that hundreds of people were killed (or millions as someone tweeted), it’s that we can only use PC terms to describe them.

I can’t with you.

Take PC…and throw it away. The truth will work just fine. It was an attack on Christians by Muslims, on Easter, their most sacred holiday. Can you handle the truth?

It was an attack on Muslims by Christians on on the most sacred/important holiday. Yes I can. Can you look past verbiage?

They claim responsibility for everything. They are not really known for telling the truth. Maybe it was them, maybe it was not. Here’s what we do know.

Buddhism is the largest religion in Sri Lanka. But nobody thinks it was them. It was done by the most violent religion on Earth to the religion that in most victimized on Earth. In other words, the usual suspects.

1 Like

This reminds me of when Rush tried to say Polar Vortex was a newly created term liberals made up.

ISIS is trying to lay claim to this…but I’m not too sure it was them.

Smells like trump defense

Defense of what?