TERROR PLOT FOILED: FBI Arrests Man Planning Attacks on White House, DC Landmarks | Sean Hannity

Federal agents arrested a 21-year-old Georgia resident this week; saying the man was planning multiple terror attacks against the White House and other prominent DC landmarks in the coming days.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.hannity.com//media-room/terror-plot-foiled-fbi-arrests-man-planning-attacks-on-white-house-dc-landmarks/

I’m wondering if the LUNATIC dimmocrats are disappointed that he was caught?

its a shame the democraps are wearing horse blinders–wait isn’t the mascot the jackass.
or the polite way of saying donkey. i am a democrat and don’t believe in the current group of donkeys in the house nor the senate . WE ARE AMERICANS FIRST —LOVE HER OR LEAVE
LEAVE HER — I AM A PATRIOT FIRST
GOD BLESS MY HOME SWEET HOME USA!!!

fry this POS… when is US going to realize that islam will never coexist with other religious beliefs…

1 Like

Wow, the FBI have finally decided to concentrate on protecting the country rather than depose a sitting president?

1 Like

One can only hope and pray the FBI will protect America and forget about deposing President Trump. The “swamp” runs deep with people/groups who have been paid by Soros and his minions,

The FBI is again getting healthy meaning they do not fear the “Deep State,” who surely are responsible for this plot. The Deep State is meeting up with a new vigorous FBI of old, and KUDOS to them. Expect more as the Deep State becomes desperate. Also want to thank the NSA always staying vigilant with the good Admiral Rogers at the helm with his team. I can faintly feel the country getting back on it’s feet under a CIC like none before. Nice job in stopping the bad guys.