Teen Attacked for wearing MGA hat by deranged Democrat

Im still trying to figure out what Antifa was thinking in Portland? Do people realize that when you throw rocks at people that they might just retaliate back? That is where the Maxine Waters language is dangerous, telling supporters to get in the face of people they disagree with at a gas station is not the call we need for civility. I dont agree with Schumer much, but he gave a beautiful speech chastising this kind of behavior and rhetoric. There are fringe elements on the right and left that need to be contained .

Good thing for Jimenez it was 2:00 AM. If it had been lunchtime somebody would have beat the living hell out of him. And he knows it.

Of course.

See my post to Smyrna, the way to clear this up is to admit both parties have fringe elements. I admit the right has fringe elements, but the left just cant come to grips with it. Not one DNC member has condemned Antifa yet.

Are you saying they weren’t in Austin?

I’m for free speech but not feeling free to commit a violent act on someone whose speech you disagree with.

Who are you condemning? Trumplestiltskins?
U

I agree, even when disagreeing we need civility. I have friends on both the right and left, and at the end of the day I would very much like to have them as my friend drinking a beer on a friday night. We disagree, but we dont get in each others faces, and when it gets too heated, we all have a gents agreement and take a shot of whiskey and call a truce. It should always bee that simple.

I luv when Hillaryites get all worked up and dump their hurt, loser feelings on this board. Keep it up :sunglasses:

1 Like

San Antonio. It would have happened in Austin too. It was a coward’s attack on a teenager. Even liberal Texans aren’t going to put up with that.

Plus libs don’t eat at Whataburger. They don’t serve tofu.

…and I’ll drink to that.

1 Like

Who is being a big baby now?

Im condemning the call to violence.

Tim Kaine after losing the elections- “Take the Fight to Streets”
Obama-- Get in the faces of your loved ones during thanksgiving who disagree with you
Waters- Get in the faces of those who disagree with you at Gas Stations
Trump- I could shoot someone and get away with it
Trump- Someone punch that guy in the mouth
Biden- I want to take trump behind the gym and beat him up.

The rhetoric needs to stop on both sides! I condemn both parties non action!

2 Likes

This is not about disagreeing. There was no political discourse. Jimenez is a bully.

There was huge political discourse, he went after a teen for wearing a MAGA hat, and went out of his way to steal it and leave with it. This happening just days after Maxine Waters said to get in peoples faces who disagree with you. Bullies general have no rhyme or reason for their antics, they just do it for fun, this guy had an ulterior motive.

He’s a part time ID checker at a bar with a record. There was no political discourse.

1 Like

Ahhhhhhh but I’m not disputing the accuracy of the chart. I’m simply stating that history doesn’t begin with Obama’s first term. To have this argument, we need to look at the entire history of Black unemployment not just the history during Obama’s term.

It is historical fact that the black unemployment rate is cyclical, returning to an approximate 8% at the end of each cycle - including the one shown in the attached chart. Yes the rate decreased following the 2008 recession, as it has on multiple occasions throughout its history. As with other cycles it bottomed out in the 8% range at the end of 2016. What happened after that is historic. It had nothing to do with Obama and everything to do with Trump.

So you admit you’re a baby. Damn…at least you’re maturing? :sunglasses:

What specific regulation was rolled back that contributed to black unemployment? Why would you attribute Trump’s tax cuts to the black unemployment when it went down to 6.8% before his tax cuts were even passed.

1 Like

Whataburger was my favorite burger joint when I lived in Texas. Of course the Republican Party hadn’t LEFT me out of the Party yet back then.

Miss them dearly.